Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

The debate about the best helmet in the conference is over.

I’ll be impressed when bsu has a helmet painted to look like a potato with a syringe sticking out of it.

Until that time, meh.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

18 hours ago, lobo-tomy said:

Given they like the blue turf, i can see the excitement about this helmet. 
Personally, I like this just a bit more. It says s football to me, no gimmicks, lets the play do the talking

football-and-helmet.jpg

I'm in the same boat with helmet stickers.  Getting a sticker for an Int in a game your losing by three plus scores is lame.

I say, "You get a sticker when you win a phucking game."

The goal is to collect 14.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

12 hours ago, Dogs4Me said:

I’ll be impressed when bsu has a helmet painted to look like a potato with a syringe sticking out of it.

Until that time, meh.

This is a good start.

helmet-gloves-7.jpg

57 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

I'm in the same boat with helmet stickers.  Getting a sticker for an Int in a game your losing by three plus scores is lame.

I say, "You get a sticker when you win a phucking game."

The goal is to collect 14.

So everyone will have the same number of stickers? That's dumb. Will the stickers have a hammer and sickle? 

On 9/28/2021 at 2:07 PM, misplacedcowboy said:

I don't really get the San Diego State helmet love. A helmet should be able to be appreciated from a further distance. On TV, the Aztecs helmet just looks like a red helmet that a middle schooler airbrushed with a different shade of red.

Up close, it's one of the best, visually appealing things out there. But if I'm watching a game, give me Wyoming, this Boise throwback, or even the Reno sewer rat over the Aztec calendar.

This thread is about a pretty lame Bronco helmet, but I'll say that the new Aztec helmet shows up great on TV this year. That is all. 

Please carry on with the "Horse humping the state of Idaho" helmet love.