Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

The debate about the best helmet in the conference is over.

36 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

It is coming... @MetropolitanCowboy tell your brother.

Of the quality of the new helmet resembles the photography and lighting, it will be a disaster.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

4 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Whatever that helmet looks like behind the shadows there, the best helmet is still San Diego State, isn't it?

I don't really get the San Diego State helmet love. A helmet should be able to be appreciated from a further distance. On TV, the Aztecs helmet just looks like a red helmet that a middle schooler airbrushed with a different shade of red.

Up close, it's one of the best, visually appealing things out there. But if I'm watching a game, give me Wyoming, this Boise throwback, or even the Reno sewer rat over the Aztec calendar.

4 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

I don't really get the San Diego State helmet love. A helmet should be able to be appreciated from a further distance. On TV, the Aztecs helmet just looks like a red helmet that a middle schooler airbrushed with a different shade of red.

Up close, it's one of the best, visually appealing things out there. But if I'm watching a game, give me Wyoming, this Boise throwback, or even the Reno sewer rat over the Aztec calendar.

SDSU's is great because it is both beautiful and unique, IMO. I like the Wyoming helmets, though. 

The debate about the best helmet in the conference has been over since the day the MWC was formed. You all can argue over 2nd place all you like, though.

usa_today_16781396.jpg

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

4 minutes ago, WYO1016 said:

The debate about the best helmet in the conference has been over since the day the MWC was formed. You all can argue over 2nd place all you like, though.

usa_today_16781396.jpg

Wyoming definitely has the most iconic logo, but what is with it covering up the vent hole on this one?  Equipment guy an inch off or what?