Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Nevada at Boise

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Pretty clear who was classy and who was assy....the conversation just continues along these lines with personal insults directed at me for seemingly no reason while I am confused as to why....

You've proven you are waaaaay to sensitive are not in the class of old school shit talkers. 

Maybe the world is unicorns and butterflies for you but for some of us who remember the old battles we will live and die by our hatred for our foe. Be it, pushing grandma's down stairs, piss bombs,  thrown screwdrivers, thrown helmets at coaches, flipping off players ,nut punches or any other slight.  

We battled on these boards like men.

3 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

You've proven you are waaaaay to sensitive are not in the class of old school shit talkers. 

Maybe the world is unicorns and butterflies for you but for some of us who remember the old battles we will live and die by our hatred for our foe. Be it, pushing grandma's down stairs, piss bombs,  thrown screwdrivers, thrown helmets at coaches, flipping off players ,nut punches or any other slight.  

You joined in 2014...check my date....I had 10k posts here and another 20k on the old WAC board before you ever posted..

You decided to be a raging douche out of nowhere in an otherwise very, very classy thread between rivals.  

Pretty clear to everybody who is the one acting like an ass....

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

So @NevadaFan there was a good conversation going, a few Boise fans having casual conversation after every single one of us gave props to Nevada and we took a few posts to talk on the state of the program, a Nevada fan looses his absolute shit, lambasting me with insults out of nowhere and I am the retard?  Ok....

You need attention! Truth. Where did i say that!!  Insults? Lambasting you!?? Drama! Good game Donks! Seriously. Your program is the gold standard. 

11 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

You need attention! Truth. Where did i say that!!  Insults? Lambasting you!?? Drama! Good game Donks! Seriously. Your program is the gold standard. 

Not really, I get way too much attention.  My DM's are always slammed, it is honestly annoying at points.  And I never said you were insulting me jeebus keep up.  It was the florida guy who decided  to blast me out of nowhere.

There was a great game thread  going, it was super fun.  Boise fans started talking to each other for like one and a half threads out of 26 about our coaching staff, and that lead to @DestinFlPackfan going on a an insulting tirade against me I did not reciprocate but rather pointed out how silly it was.  And you went all in on defending those out of nowhere insults and inflammatory comments.

That was stupid and yeah, I do feel like I am owed an apology, as I always thought @DestinFlPackfan and I were good friends, so maybe it did hurt my feelings a little to get insulted in such a way out of nowhere....yeah, it did actually.  It was random and not based on anything I posted.  It was lame insult after lame insult for no reason at all.   

I’ve watched so many beat downs in that stadium, drives me crazy that I wasn’t there today. But it’s nice to flip the script for once. Good luck Boise the rest of the way. 

1 minute ago, NVGiant said:

I’ve watched so many beat downs in that stadium, drives me cra zy that I wasn’t there today. But it’s nice to flip the script for once. Good luck Boise the rest of the way. 

Glad we do not have to face a top 10 pick at QB again and first round WR....

Your talent level on offense is just stupid...your play calling is holding you back 

1 hour ago, roughrider said:

This team would not be better if Harsin has stayed.    Good riddance he's gone but Andy needs 2-3 recruiting classes before I panic.

Agree to an extent but you can’t ignore him and ploughs  complete and utter inability to make halftime adjustments. They are way in over their head currently but I hope they will be able to grow into their positions.

1 hour ago, nvspuds said:

BSU lost 3 turnovers in their own territory in one quarter.  That is hard for any team to overcome.  The Broncos are still good and there is a lot of season left to get it going again.

Grousing from the diehards is to be expected after a tough loss.

I have not lost an ounce of respect for Boise State Football.

No, no we are not. We will lose by 50 to BYU next week, lose to Fresno, lose to San Diego State, probably Wyoming as well. New Mexico and Colorado state are a tossup at this point.

1 hour ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

His point is valid though; not one of us bronco fans has been a jerk at all but you are not exhibiting winning with class in any way, shape, or form. It just makes you look bad.

49 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Glad we do not have to face a top 10 pick at QB again and first round WR....

Your talent level on offense is just stupid...your play calling is holding you back 

I think Jake Haener is the best quarterback in the conference. And I don’t think it’s close. And I think Carson strong will be a very good player in the NFL.

If you're fading in the 2nd 1/2 in every game could there be a problem with the conditioning program or lack of with the new coaching staff?

Don't remember which coach but we came out really weak 1 year.  Instead of weights they were throwing around medicine balls.

9 minutes ago, wolfan said:

If you're fading in the 2nd 1/2 in every game could there be a problem with the conditioning program or lack of with the new coaching staff?

Don't remember which coach but we came out really weak 1 year.  Instead of weights they were throwing around medicine balls.

We’re not fading, we just make absolutely no half time adjustments whatsoever. That was the knock on Harsin but this current regime is way worse than he was. But they are young pups, hopefully they will grow into the position.

1 hour ago, wolfan said:

Now i remember, it was Polian.  When Norvell came in the 1st thing he said was how weak we looked.  And made everybody get on a heavy weight program.  

4 hours ago, wolfpack1 said:

Also like was said earlier @halfmanhalfbroncochange coaches and philosophies is a tough time for people. Not only does the incoming coach have to play with what he has left behind, he also has an imagine that he wants to go which sometimes doesn't mesh for a bit. One year isn't enough time to tell on a coach, but you should have beaten Oklahoma St and maybe C. Florida, I didn't see that game. So I don't think things are exactly that down. And today's game was good as well. I think there is just a few things that have be ironed out

We are as bad in the trenches as we have been for a long time. The Oline is terrible and the Dline has been decimated by injuries and losing our best lineman for personal issues. We are playing the same guys the whole game because we have no depth. 

This game was not much different than our first four. Inability to run the ball and stop the run. It was an even game until the turnovers raised their ugly head. Credit to Nevada. It’s taken Norvell awhile to turn around the program but you’re much better than prior to his arrival. The QB and WRs are exceptional. You’ve got some tough games ahead of you. Good luck

2 hours ago, wolfan said:

Now i remember, it was Polian.  When Norvell came in the 1st thing he said was how weak we looked.  And made everybody get on a heavy weight program.  

Yup, you are correct. Matt Eck the strength coach at the time had the team doing ballet chit  and cutting edge conditioning garbage like that. It was clear on the field that the team was physically weaker than other teams. To Norvells credit he recognized the problem when he first came in and got rid of Eck and brought in a demanding weight lifting strength coach in Simmons and the result has been amazing.

5 hours ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

I think Jake Haener is the best quarterback in the conference. And I don’t think it’s close. And I think Carson strong will be a very good player in the NFL.

jrurhfq.gif