Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Nevada at Boise

On 9/28/2021 at 2:40 PM, wolfpack1 said:

On Youtube they have the 1993 game between Nevada and Boise ST

And the 1990 triple OT game. I was at that game but watched it last night for some good juju.

We were so tired after two triple OT games that no way were we going to be up to going to Georgia Southerns home field to play a championship.

This year might be the best chance to knock the Broncs off on the blue in quite a while. But the Pack will have to play a clean game Saturday and not leave points on the field. I fear a blowout and pray for a win.

24 minutes ago, BlueCheer said:

And the 1990 triple OT game. I was at that game but watched it last night for some good juju.

We were so tired after two triple OT games that no way were we going to be up to going to Georgia Southerns home field to play a championship.

This year might be the best chance to knock the Broncs off on the blue in quite a while. But the Pack will have to play a clean game Saturday and not leave points on the field. I fear a blowout and pray for a win.

I did not know about the 1990 was on there. I will have to find it, thank you for that tidbit. Nevada had a habit of playing a lot of OT games in the playoffs. They have OT games on Furman, Youngstown St, Boise St just off the top of my head during playoffs and were multiple OT's as well. What also hurt Nevada in that game, they were going from playing teams with strong passing attacks to a team that ran the option and ran a lot. That is like a night and day for their defense.

On 9/28/2021 at 3:14 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

Riley Whimpey was born in Nov. 1996 according to google.  He graduated HS in 2015 (at 19).  Served a 2-year mission. And is now in his 5th season at BSU.  Will turn 26 in November so he would have been 1 year old the last time it happened.

26? 

Give the dude an AARP card. 

I think you guys are going to have a great game against each other. Looking forward to watching it. 

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

On 9/30/2021 at 5:31 PM, roughrider said:

Creamsickle uni's.  They used to be a curse.  I think the curse has been broken but this is tempting fate to some degree.

Pretty sure the first time we went all orange we beat Fresno 55-0 so I'm ok with it.

I think, therefore I'm.