Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

idkk

SJSU @ Western Michigan

23.png&h=100&w=100
San Jose State Spartans (2-1)

WMU -2.5

2711.png&h=100&w=100
  Western Michigan Broncos (2-1)

1 hour ago, CPslograd said:

Isn't Western Michigan who Perez beat in the 1986 Raison Bowl?

Nope. This is the first meeting between the schools. The 1986 Bowl was against Miami (OH) and 1987 (loss) was vs. Eastern Michigan.

Are nevens and deese going to play? Without them we can’t move the ball. Our backup qb was our most targeted receiver last week. I’m not that optimistic about this game. I’m still going to sign up for $7/mo of espn+ so I can watch it.

6 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Are nevens and deese going to play? Without them we can’t move the ball. Our backup qb was our most targeted receiver last week. I’m not that optimistic about this game. I’m still going to sign up for $7/mo of espn+ so I can watch it.

I don't know if they're playing. This is one of the 4 losses I predicted before the season started (hope I'm wrong of course). I'm already a subscriber and will be watching too. 

Go Spartans! 

2 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Unlikely that they play (based on some videos of practice), but we won't know until the game starts since the team doesn't provide injury updates.  

WMU is dominating the offensive stats so far. Were lucky to be down by only 3 points.

This game reminds me of last week's game in the first half. The Spartans look lethargic. And the game keeps cutting in and out, mostly out. I don't know if it's my crappy cable company or ESPN+, but it's a pain in the arse for sure. End of the first quarter, WMU 13 SJSU 3.

2 minutes ago, crixus said:

This game reminds me of last week's game in the first half. The Spartans look lethargic. And the game keeps cutting in and out, mostly out. I don't know if it's my crappy cable company or ESPN+, but it's a pain in the arse for sure. End of the first quarter, WMU 13 SJSU 3.

It's the ESPN app. Mickey needs to head down to Radio Shack.

Alan Tudyk Dancing GIF by DOOM PATROL

FYI, game can be watched on Hulu. Just got home from fall ball little league practice. So far, the secondary is not doing its job. It cannot allow long 3rd down conversions. Especially 4th and long!

Fcuking secondary is playing like trash. Safeties are shitty, so far!

Hey! We suck again! Cool.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.