Jump to content
robe

House votes to legalize abortion

Recommended Posts

robe: abortion is bad!

robe: i refuse to lose money on renters who can't pay, to hell with them and their kids.  they should have made different choices!

 

pick a lane, my man.  the right answer is to oppose abortion and then be all over social programs to help the poor, widows, and orphans.

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, robe said:

https://apple.news/AYJFi7JdWT8iQaao_WgbpCQ

This is why we have 3 branches of the government. This is how the abortion issue should have been resolved to began with. This issue should have never been decided by the court. I’d prefer this issue be state to state. 

Filibuster 

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

robe: abortion is bad!

robe: i refuse to lose money on renters who can't pay, to hell with them and their kids.  they should have made different choices!

 

pick a lane, my man.  the right answer is to oppose abortion and then be all over social programs to help the poor, widows, and orphans.

He is in the same lane.   Why continue to pander to people who keep making poor decisions time and time again for themselves.   Stupid, no?

 

Derp

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, x97 said:

Deep.     Show me some more stupidity.    I know you are up for it.

 

:)

I saw a Ute fan be happy about his team. You should chase him down. Tell him how stupid he is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

I saw a Ute fan be happy about his team. You should chase him down. Tell him how stupid he is.

He'd be less stupid then you are showing right now.   Sad, huh?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, x97 said:

He'd be less stupid then you are showing right now.   Sad, huh?

If you want to talk and discuss abortion and the (de) merits of government programs to assist the poor and needy then get going 

If you want to just call me stupid repeatedly and use lazy reductive assertions - which aren't even arguments - then you are gonna win that contest 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AndroidAggie said:

If you want to talk and discuss abortion and the (de) merits of government programs to assist the poor and needy then get going 

If you want to just call me stupid repeatedly and use lazy reductive assertions - which aren't even arguments - then you are gonna win that contest 

 

Hey big sexy, word of advice, x97 used to be xx97 and is one of the few posters to ever get banned on this site for being an overt racist.  Pick your battles.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

 

Hey big sexy, word of advice, x97 used to be xx97 and is one of the few posters to ever get banned on this site for being an overt racist.  Pick your battles.

I heard that @roswellcoug is a personal hero of his. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

 

Hey big sexy, word of advice, x97 used to be xx97 and is one of the few posters to ever get banned on this site for being an overt racist.  Pick your battles.

Lmao 

You for real? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

 

Hey big sexy, word of advice, x97 used to be xx97 and is one of the few posters to ever get banned on this site for being an overt racist.  Pick your battles.

I never saw any of this. Who’s definition of “racist” was used? The real traditional definition or a modern social warrior snowflake Happycrapper definition? If the latter, then half this board is a racist including myself. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...