Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

House votes to legalize abortion

robe: abortion is bad!

robe: i refuse to lose money on renters who can't pay, to hell with them and their kids.  they should have made different choices!

pick a lane, my man.  the right answer is to oppose abortion and then be all over social programs to help the poor, widows, and orphans.

3 hours ago, robe said:

https://apple.news/AYJFi7JdWT8iQaao_WgbpCQ

This is why we have 3 branches of the government. This is how the abortion issue should have been resolved to began with. This issue should have never been decided by the court. I’d prefer this issue be state to state. 

Filibuster 

5 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

robe: abortion is bad!

robe: i refuse to lose money on renters who can't pay, to hell with them and their kids.  they should have made different choices!

pick a lane, my man.  the right answer is to oppose abortion and then be all over social programs to help the poor, widows, and orphans.

He is in the same lane.   Why continue to pander to people who keep making poor decisions time and time again for themselves.   Stupid, no?

Derp

5 hours ago, x97 said:

He'd be less stupid then you are showing right now.   Sad, huh?

If you want to talk and discuss abortion and the (de) merits of government programs to assist the poor and needy then get going 

If you want to just call me stupid repeatedly and use lazy reductive assertions - which aren't even arguments - then you are gonna win that contest 

1 hour ago, AndroidAggie said:

If you want to talk and discuss abortion and the (de) merits of government programs to assist the poor and needy then get going 

If you want to just call me stupid repeatedly and use lazy reductive assertions - which aren't even arguments - then you are gonna win that contest 

Hey big sexy, word of advice, x97 used to be xx97 and is one of the few posters to ever get banned on this site for being an overt racist.  Pick your battles.

17 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Hey big sexy, word of advice, x97 used to be xx97 and is one of the few posters to ever get banned on this site for being an overt racist.  Pick your battles.

I never saw any of this. Who’s definition of “racist” was used? The real traditional definition or a modern social warrior snowflake Happycrapper definition? If the latter, then half this board is a racist including myself. 

kat.jpg