Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MWC Tex

Boise St at Utah State (CBS)

1 minute ago, AztecSU said:

Baseball matters in the B12...I believe founding member ISU is the only one who doesn't sponsor the sport. 3 of the top 10 Baseball schools by revenue are in the B12, 5 of the top 20. Congrats on the Directors cup but you probably finished behind conference power house UNM in those standings.  

They all sponsor cross country too, what's your point.  And actually Boise and UNM have gone back and forth, I believe since joining the conference we have finished first in the MWC more than they have but it is close.  

College baseball means dick.  It's worthless.  Adds 0 value to anything with the media.  Anybody calling college baseball a "big 3" sport is a moron.  

16 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

They all sponsor cross country too, what's your point.  And actually Boise and UNM have gone back and forth, I believe since joining the conference we have finished first in the MWC more than they have but it is close.  

College baseball means dick.  It's worthless.  Adds 0 value to anything with the media.  Anybody calling college baseball a "big 3" sport is a moron.  

Good luck getting in the B12 with dog shit academics and not sponsoring one of that conferences top 3 sports. Their top 3 baseball programs make more revenue then any of us did on the last tv deal...

4 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

Good luck getting in the B12 with dog shit academics and not sponsoring one of that conferences top 3 sports. Their top 3 baseball programs make more revenue then any of us did on the last tv deal...

The consensus around the country in every sport publication from Yahoo to the Athletic to ESPN is that if the Big 12 expands again Boise state and Memphis are the picks.

This is why SDSU continues to do whatever we tell.  We told them to shun the AAC right now and SDSU knows if they kiss our ass enough and do as they are told, we make drag them with if the Big 12 expands by 4.  

Nobody gives a +++++ about baseball.  If you believe the Big 12 is factoring in baseball one bit you are strait retarded.

8 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The consensus around the country in every sport publication from Yahoo to the Athletic to ESPN is that if the Big 12 expands again Boise state and Memphis are the picks.

This is why SDSU continues to do whatever we tell.  We told them to shun the AAC right now and SDSU knows if they kiss our ass enough and do as they are told, we make drag them with if the Big 12 expands by 4.  

Nobody gives a +++++ about baseball.  If you believe the Big 12 is factoring in baseball one bit you are strait retarded.

B12 expanding past 12 to add two schools well below the conf academic standards for minimal if any per team increase doesn’t make much sense. But saying you might add them sure would prevent the conferences right below you from getting stronger…

B12 expanding past 12 to add two schools well below the conf academic standards for minimal if any per team increase doesn’t make much sense. But saying you might add them sure would prevent the conferences right below you from getting stronger…

Lol.  The Big 12 is not the Pac, Big 10 or ACC.  If they expand again, it is Boise and Memphis.  This is the consensus but I am sure you know better than the people like Pete Thamel and Dobbs...lmao

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Lol.  The Big 12 is not the Pac, Big 10 or ACC.  If they expand again, it is Boise and Memphis.  This is the consensus but I am sure you know better than the people like Pete Thamel and Dobbs...lmao

The consensus has been IF they add. Again, financially you aren’t raising all boats, but probably keep it level. Why would they add?

Just now, AztecSU said:

The consensus has been IF they add. Again, financially you aren’t raising all boats, but probably keep it level. Why would they add?

I don't know but if they do, it's us and Memphis.  I will tell you one thing for absolute sure, baseball and academics will not factor in one iota on if they expand...And if they do, Boise is in.

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I don't know but if they do, it's us and Memphis.  I will tell you one thing for absolute sure, baseball and academics will not factor in one iota on if they expand...And if they do, Boise is in.

cool story...scared to see what happens if they dont add you, you seem wound up about it.

3 hours ago, MWC Tex said:

Almost double of the vaunted BYU national following game. Only got 491k viewers.

Which was at 10:15 ET on ESPN2.  Looks like the rating for BYU-USF was 165% better that what aired in that spot in 2019.

1 hour ago, AztecSU said:

cool story...scared to see what happens if they dont add you, you seem wound up about it.

Uhhhmmmm you were the one who brought up Big 12 expansion.  You, like a botard, thought baseball and academics would play a significant roll LMAO and then kept doubling down.  Not hard to see who is wound up about it...

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Uhhhmmmm you were the one who brought up Big 12 expansion.  You, like a botard, thought baseball and academics would play a significant roll LMAO and then kept doubling down.  Not hard to see who is wound up about it...

Listen man, I'm sure you are a totally normal and fine guy. But between calling me a monkey and other names I'm good. You believe what you want and we will see what happens. Thanks!

Listen man, I'm sure you are a totally normal and fine guy. But between calling me a monkey and other names I'm good. You believe what you want and we will see what happens. Thanks!

Only a monkey would think baseball is a factor at play in conference expansion sooo.  Bye.