Jump to content
MWC Tex

Boise St at Utah State (CBS)

Recommended Posts

At least the fans won't be disappointed by the start time, there's absolute dog shit to do in Logan before/after the game.

Has to be the worst location in the MWC.

Wondering if Boise flew or was bussed in.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, An Admirer from the East said:

Posts have strayed from BSU@USU subject...didnt realize it was on the big boy (ooops, meant person) network.....nice......all thanks to Hair.....way to go!

Neither did I.  That’s an early start in Logan. Looking forward to watching this game.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bob said:

I literally can't watch Boise on TV when they are at home. The blue field is too hard to look at and is so stupid it offends me.

It is beautiful,  and should be cherished by all

  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bornontheblue said:

It is beautiful,  and should be cherished by all

Thankful that the game is in Logan so I can watch without getting a migraine.

  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

At least the fans won't be disappointed by the start time, there's absolute dog shit to do in Logan before/after the game.

Has to be the worst location in the MWC.

Wondering if Boise flew or was bussed in.

it's a gorgeous but very very very quiet place.  i feel you, and i don't drink.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AndroidAggie said:

it's a gorgeous but very very very quiet place.  i feel you, and i don't drink.

the one time I went to/through Logan was on a Sunday in the summer and it really was quiet......seemed most businesses were closed....just a quick impression...not saying good or bad...just was. Lets hope for a fun game!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

it's a gorgeous but very very very quiet place.  i feel you, and i don't drink.

I do however think you have one of the nicest stadiums in the MWC. 

Boise fans wish our field was dug down that low.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

I do however think you have one of the nicest stadiums in the MWC. 

Boise fans wish our field was dug down that low.  

The only problem with the stadium is that the closed side has no space at the corners of the endzone and a concrete (padded) wall 5 feet from the playing surface.  Whoever designed their remodel didn't take into account the width of a football field.  You can't throw a back corner fade without risking death. 

usu.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm thinking about attending this game.  I'm planning to take my son to the BYU-USF game in Provo Saturday night.  Maybe we'll get a really early start tomorrow morning and take a detour through Logan.  Is it sold out?  Best place to get tickets?

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Pelado said:

I'm thinking about attending this game.  I'm planning to take my son to the BYU-USF game in Provo Saturday night.  Maybe we'll get a really early start tomorrow morning and take a detour through Logan.  Is it sold out?  Best place to get tickets?

 About 1,000 tickets left.  Best place utahststeaggies.com

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, An Admirer from the East said:

the one time I went to/through Logan was on a Sunday in the summer and it really was quiet......seemed most businesses were closed....just a quick impression...not saying good or bad...just was. Lets hope for a fun game!

Wearing your BSU apparel and flying BSU flags from your car while in Logan makes them very angry. Lots of Mormon housewives  honked, yelled at me and flipped me off that day. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Aggie84025 said:

 About 1,000 tickets left.  Best place utahststeaggies.com

 

I think that s between the two t's is supposed to be an a.

The general admission section of the stadium - is that sections 117-121 on the east side?

Edit:  Nevermind, looks like general admission is sections 220-221.

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, ToTheMountains said:

I’m just looking for Boise to not give up 250 yds on the ground. That would be nice.

Don't hold your breathe. I'm not that surprised we aren't good on the o-line, I'm somewhat surprised how much we've struggled up front defensively. That was supposed to be a strength and it's turned into a liability quickly. Have we really figured out what's wrong like the coaches hinted at this week or is it a personnel thing that can't be fixed without different players? I think the o-line is terrible and the only fix for that is better players.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, teappotts said:

Don't hold your breathe. I'm not that surprised we aren't good on the o-line, I'm somewhat surprised how much we've struggled up front defensively. That was supposed to be a strength and it's turned into a liability quickly. Have we really figured out what's wrong like the coaches hinted at this week or is it a personnel thing that can't be fixed without different players? I think the o-line is terrible and the only fix for that is better players.

I have a feeling it's going to be bad in the second half (and second half of the season if some dude's don't get healthy).  Depth is a serious issue now.

image.png.28b95f8022dffd1a72cdea91779bb58a.png

In addition to these dudes, NT's Keegan Freeborn (ankle) and Herbert Gums (knee) are questionable health as well. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...