Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MWC Tex

Boise St at Utah State (CBS)

On 9/24/2021 at 3:07 AM, Old_Sparty1857 said:

I’ve been killing it so far this year.  Winning on a lot of unders.  Won big on Okie St @ Boise St under 58 last weekend.  70 is a very large number. 

Want an an easy Under?  ND @ Wisky first half.  Both have strong defenses and not so great offenses.  They will play conservatively in the first half trying to figure each other out before taking more chances in the second half.  45 is a low game number but bet the under first half.  

Boom.  Under 22 first half

ND 10  Wiscy 3  

winner winner chicken dinner

BSU @ USU under 70 is also looking very very good  

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

2 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Should've been a safety.

Yep.

I've been switching between that game and the Boat Rowers-Bowling Green and ND-Wisky so maybe I have a limited view but from what I've seen it sure seems like Utah State has just as much talent as Boise but they aren't playing with nearly as much poise. That would be understandable if the game was at Boise so I don't get it. Is Anderson's staff of Sun Belt quality?

Just now, 818SUDSFan said:

Yep.

I've been switching between that game and the Boat Rowers-Bowling Green and ND-Wisky so maybe I have a limited view but from what I've seen it sure seems like Utah State has just as much talent as Boise but they aren't playing with nearly as much poise. That would be understandable if the game was at Boise so I don't get it. Is Anderson's staff of Sun Belt quality?

I just got back home a few minutes ago, so I've only seen the last few minutes. But that was definitely a safety, the guy ran back in and then got tackled. At least they missed the field goal.

1 minute ago, BSUFiend said:

Actually I think Fresno is better at it  >.<

I hope they continue to miss tackles when they play us.

Just now, ToTheMountains said:

Missed FG. Wow! Sadly, I think Utah St has got us right where they want us for the second half.

But the only way a team can win by failing at every opportunity to make a key play is if they have more talent and Utah State doesn't have MORE talent than Boise.

At this point my guess is Boise will win a game they shouldn't win.

1 minute ago, 818SUDSFan said:

But the only way a team can win by failing at every opportunity to make a key play is if they have more talent and Utah State doesn't have MORE talent than Boise.

At this point my guess is Boise will win a game they shouldn't win.

A game we should not win?  We should be up more points but the refs +++++ed us.  This should be 12-0 or 19-0 game.

We have ball hawks on D,