Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MWC Tex

Boise St at Utah State (CBS)

21 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Both teams wearing white helmets and white pants.  White helmets at home is a huge pet peave of mine, and has now occurred in 3 of Boise's first 4 games.

The home team is likely to be wearing white helmets for your game on October 9, too.

I would simply like to voice my disappointment that I will not be drinking during this game. 

Noon is a little too early to be hitting the bourbon at home.  Now, if I was at a bar or the game. Total different story. 

Confession: I was sober watching the Florida State game, that was a bad idea.  

16 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

I would simply like to voice my disappointment that I will not be drinking during this game. 

Noon is a little too early to be hitting the bourbon at home.  Now, if I was at a bar or the game. Total different story. 

Confession: I was sober watching the Florida State game, that was a bad idea.  

Have a feeling you wouldn't be able to drink if you were at this game, anyway.  Not without sneaking in some contraband, that is.

14 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

BYU wearing Orange gloves against Boise State would be much appreciated.

Makes those nut punches really pop to the officials.   

I have great influence over the team's apparel choices.

1 hour ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I'm assuming USU will be rolling with Peasley after the Air Force cheap shot took out QB Logan Bonner with some sort of back injury? Any word on that injury?

Word is that Bonner is ready to go and will be the starter. I'd expect you'll see some Peasley for a drive or two no matter Bonner's health. 

7 hours ago, Pelado said:

Have a feeling you wouldn't be able to drink if you were at this game, anyway.  Not without sneaking in some contraband, that is.

I have great influence over the team's apparel choices.

Oh I took the party bus down to Logan in 2013 (I may be wrong on the year), the Boise State pimp was also on the bus. 

A lot of fun, but it was definitely a BYOB. The party was in the hotel common area after the game as I believe there was only bar slinging bourbon that night and it was a “social club.”