Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MWC Tex

Boise St at Utah State (CBS)

4 hours ago, An Admirer from the East said:

Posts have strayed from BSU@USU subject...didnt realize it was on the big boy (ooops, meant person) network.....nice......all thanks to Hair.....way to go!

Neither did I.  That’s an early start in Logan. Looking forward to watching this game.

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

18 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

At least the fans won't be disappointed by the start time, there's absolute dog shit to do in Logan before/after the game.

Has to be the worst location in the MWC.

Wondering if Boise flew or was bussed in.

it's a gorgeous but very very very quiet place.  i feel you, and i don't drink.

1 hour ago, AndroidAggie said:

it's a gorgeous but very very very quiet place.  i feel you, and i don't drink.

the one time I went to/through Logan was on a Sunday in the summer and it really was quiet......seemed most businesses were closed....just a quick impression...not saying good or bad...just was. Lets hope for a fun game!

16 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

I do however think you have one of the nicest stadiums in the MWC. 

Boise fans wish our field was dug down that low.  

The only problem with the stadium is that the closed side has no space at the corners of the endzone and a concrete (padded) wall 5 feet from the playing surface.  Whoever designed their remodel didn't take into account the width of a football field.  You can't throw a back corner fade without risking death. 

usu.jpg

I'm thinking about attending this game.  I'm planning to take my son to the BYU-USF game in Provo Saturday night.  Maybe we'll get a really early start tomorrow morning and take a detour through Logan.  Is it sold out?  Best place to get tickets?

22 minutes ago, Pelado said:

I'm thinking about attending this game.  I'm planning to take my son to the BYU-USF game in Provo Saturday night.  Maybe we'll get a really early start tomorrow morning and take a detour through Logan.  Is it sold out?  Best place to get tickets?

About 1,000 tickets left.  Best place utahststeaggies.com

1 hour ago, An Admirer from the East said:

the one time I went to/through Logan was on a Sunday in the summer and it really was quiet......seemed most businesses were closed....just a quick impression...not saying good or bad...just was. Lets hope for a fun game!

Wearing your BSU apparel and flying BSU flags from your car while in Logan makes them very angry. Lots of Mormon housewives  honked, yelled at me and flipped me off that day. 

37 minutes ago, Aggie84025 said:

About 1,000 tickets left.  Best place utahststeaggies.com

I think that s between the two t's is supposed to be an a.

The general admission section of the stadium - is that sections 117-121 on the east side?

Edit:  Nevermind, looks like general admission is sections 220-221.

53 minutes ago, ToTheMountains said:

I’m just looking for Boise to not give up 250 yds on the ground. That would be nice.

Don't hold your breathe. I'm not that surprised we aren't good on the o-line, I'm somewhat surprised how much we've struggled up front defensively. That was supposed to be a strength and it's turned into a liability quickly. Have we really figured out what's wrong like the coaches hinted at this week or is it a personnel thing that can't be fixed without different players? I think the o-line is terrible and the only fix for that is better players.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 
         ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

1 hour ago, teappotts said:

Don't hold your breathe. I'm not that surprised we aren't good on the o-line, I'm somewhat surprised how much we've struggled up front defensively. That was supposed to be a strength and it's turned into a liability quickly. Have we really figured out what's wrong like the coaches hinted at this week or is it a personnel thing that can't be fixed without different players? I think the o-line is terrible and the only fix for that is better players.

I have a feeling it's going to be bad in the second half (and second half of the season if some dude's don't get healthy).  Depth is a serious issue now.

image.png.28b95f8022dffd1a72cdea91779bb58a.png

In addition to these dudes, NT's Keegan Freeborn (ankle) and Herbert Gums (knee) are questionable health as well.