Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MWC Tex

Boise St at Utah State (CBS)

So this MW game on CBS OTA is the lead-in to the SEC game.  Going against Texas Tech vs Texas on ABC and Notre Dame vs Wisconsin on FOX at the same time slot. Will be interesting to see what ratings this game will get.

Glad to a game on CBS for once and glad we don’t have to watch that stupid blinding blue field.

Boise may be favored but I think Utah St wins.

Excited for the game.  It will be tough for the Aggies to get the win.  Just so happy with the job that coach BA has done with this team.  It is truly a miracle what he has done so far considering last year.  Boise has our number, but we will see what happens, this team seems to enjoy being the underdog.

Boise state is not the powerhouse nationally they once were. However they can cover the 9 point spread  We have taken Boise to cover  We put down $110 to win $100.   The money line on Utah State is +238 but we didn’t take it.  The O/u appears to be 70.  We stayed away from that proposition.  We take baby steps as college football rebuilds it’s statistical continuity.  Placing this bet was not easy, we have seen some crazy results, a couple we published on this board last week.  We have to get back in sometime.

OUR CALL:
BOISE STATE 32  UTAH ST 20

FROM LAS VEGAS:

BSU -9

https://www.oddsshark.com/ncaaf/computer-pic

44 minutes ago, mags said:

Boise state is not the powerhouse nationally they once were. However they can cover the 9 point spread  We have taken Boise to cover  We put down $110 to win $100.   The money line on Utah State is +238 but we didn’t take it.  The O/u appears to be 70.  We stayed away from that proposition.  We take baby steps as college football rebuilds it’s statistical continuity.  Placing this bet was not easy, we have seen some crazy results, a couple were published on this board last week.  We have to get back in sometime.

OUR CALL:

FROM LAS VEGAS:

BSU -9

I’ve been killing it so far this year.  Winning on a lot of unders.  Won big on Okie St @ Boise St under 58 last weekend.  70 is a very large number. 

Want an an easy Under?  ND @ Wisky first half.  Both have strong defenses and not so great offenses.  They will play conservatively in the first half trying to figure each other out before taking more chances in the second half.  45 is a low game number but bet the under first half.  

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

On 9/11/2021 at 12:13 PM, Aggie84025 said:

The ND team returned 19 of 21 starters from the spring team.  They also beat South Dakota State in the spring by 11 points.  It is a really solid team. 

Not really.  Middle of the pack MVFC team at best. Good spring because most teams were not at full strength. Very little to be learned about teams from the absurd spring season.  The FCS did end up with a great national championship game though. 

What you saw was what UND is.  Couple good players, no depth and average coaching/recruiting. They play NDSU next Saturday.  We have NDSU -13 in that one and are looking for a 31-18 type game, similar to the last 2 meetings. If UND looks good in that one you may be right.  

GAME OF THE WEEK:

LOBOS @ MINERS

Equally matched teams

we have  NMEX -5

NMEX Lobos 29 @ UTEP Miners  24

Las Vegas has NMEX -1

We took NMEX ATS (against the spread) $110 get $100. We think the lobos cover. O/u is 54, we show 53.  Too close for us, but the indicator says under. We stayed away. Haven’t been hitting the O/u. Once bit twice shy.  We didn’t play the money line either.

https://www.oddsshark.com/ncaaf/computer-picks

Now we see.  In the MWC we have $220 down trying to win $200. Juice is high this year it seams. Also not seeing FCS lines. Did they lose too much money or am I missing it?

1 hour ago, mags said:

Boise state is not the powerhouse nationally they once were. However they can cover the 9 point spread  We have taken Boise to cover  We put down $110 to win $100.   The money line on Utah State is +238 but we didn’t take it.  The O/u appears to be 70.  We stayed away from that proposition.  We take baby steps as college football rebuilds it’s statistical continuity.  Placing this bet was not easy, we have seen some crazy results, a couple we published on this board last week.  We have to get back in sometime.

OUR CALL:

FROM LAS VEGAS:

BSU -9

I AM A HUMAN WITH REAL HUMAN FEELINGS COMMON TO ALL NON-SILICON BASED LIFE FORMS.  HERE IS A JOKE TO PROVE MY AUTHENTIC HUMAN IDENTITY:

<joke not found>

I’ve been killing it so far this year.  Winning on a lot of unders.  Won big on Okie St @ Boise St under 58 last weekend.  70 is a very large number. 

Want an an easy Under?  ND @ Wisky first half.  Both have strong defenses and not so great offenses.  They will play conservatively in the first half trying to figure each other out before taking more chances in the second half.  45 is a low game number but bet the under first half.  

70 is huge We have 53. It probably represents the perceived ability of Boise to break it open. If so it could go over.

Ill run ND @ Wisky.  I like your thinking on that under. My system can only do finals. To do halves requires some of your tactical thinking style.

1 hour ago, Old_Sparty1857 said:

I’ve been killing it so far this year.  Winning on a lot of unders.  Won big on Okie St @ Boise St under 58 last weekend.  70 is a very large number. 

Want an an easy Under?  ND @ Wisky first half.  Both have strong defenses and not so great offenses.  They will play conservatively in the first half trying to figure each other out before taking more chances in the second half.  45 is a low game number but bet the under first half.

Speaking of the high totals...I think the 62.5-63 for our game vs WMU is too large a number. I don't see both teams putting up 30+. I'd take the under.

A bad football team: 

UTEP:  points scored 81. Points allowed 127.  1.57 pts allowed for each point scored

A better football team:

NMEX:  points scored 81. Points allowed 85  1.05 pts allowed for each point scored

That game could be high scoring

A good football team:

Utah State:  points scored 123. Points allowed 92.  0.75 pts allowed for each point scored

A very good football team:

Boise State:  points scored 105. Points allowed 70.  0.67 pts allowed for each point scored

This game could be low scoring

22 minutes ago, Jalex4141 said:

This game will be telling for BSU. Can they put together a complete game and make adjustments.  Can they figure out the run game on both sides of the ball.  Been really frustrating watching this team so far. 

Will be worth watching just for Skinner hits

bsu%252520mwc%252520logo.jpg

i'm stoked to watch this one

unless USU starts to lose.  then i get all hot and bothered and upset and i can't stand to watch.  so i keep the tv on but i go and take the trash out or walk away for a minute.  if things get better i come back.

i'm a terrible fan.

1 hour ago, AndroidAggie said:

unless USU starts to lose.  then i get all hot and bothered and upset and i can't stand to watch.  so i keep the tv on but i go and take the trash out or walk away for a minute.  if things get better i come back.

i'm a terrible fan.

Not at all, it means you're emotionally invested.  You remind me of a family member, she's the exact same way.

bsu%252520mwc%252520logo.jpg

1 hour ago, AndroidAggie said:

i'm a terrible fan.

I am not this way for football. But for basketball, watch out.  I holler and scream at the TV, leave the room, go upstairs.  My wife gets so mad at me.  

We should all be rooting for a great game...CBS has the option to place additional games on their big boy channel. A good showing in terms of ratings can't hurt.

In terms of the game this one is interesting. Boise is having trouble running the ball and this could be the difference that matters. Can't win if you your D is on the field all game and USU appears to have a decent rushing attack. I think it's close, last team with the ball wins. 

2 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

i'm a terrible fan.

Leaving the room and then coming back when you hear the home crowd cheer is a legit and totally not superstitious way of helping your team win and we all know it.