Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at #22/25 Fresno State

2 minutes ago, godogsgo said:

Hope this atops the NY6, heisman, fuxking fresno mayor bullshit ao the dogs can focus and play like +++++er and beat the shit out of the mwc

I will take my foot off the petal a bit. However if we get back on track next week and beat Hawaii easily then it is time to get drunk on the Kool-Aid again lol.

If however Hawaii is close (or a loss) then it is trend and then just trying to win the West is a big enough goal. 

7 minutes ago, jewelz4562000 said:

The most odd thing is UNLV actually looks good. It's not just Fresno mistakes. 

i told the bark board all week unlv wasn't as bad as their record and nobody believed me 

now, we had some abnormally shit ass defensive play that i will absolutely chalk up to dead legs after the UCLA game but the rebels hung with ASU until Brumfield went out and i made note of that 

Just now, soupslam1 said:

Count the win and be happy. Every team has games like this. 

Win your clunkers, man.  Even Boise's best teams of the mid-2000s had a shit game against an inferior opponent fairly often.  Difference is the talent and coaching to skate with a win rather than choke like 2017 FS.

4 minutes ago, JADogs05 said:

Wow, our team looks completely uninspired after that game. 

Well they should. We were a 30 pt favorite and probably would have lost if UNLV starting QB didn't get hurt. Obviously that is not something a potential NY6 contender or a ranked team or MW contender or even a MW west contender should do. They should be pissed after this and get focused for next week. Get to 2-0 in the MW heading into the bye week and the more difficult part of our MW schedule. 

1 minute ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

i told the bark board all week unlv wasn't as bad as their record and nobody believed me 

now, we had some abnormally shit ass defensive play that i will absolutely chalk up to dead legs after the UCLA game but the rebels hung with ASU until Brumfield went out and i made note of that 

You see this all the time. The let down after a huge win. I don’t want to discredit UNLV though. They showed up and played some football.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

1 minute ago, robe said:

You see this all the time. The let down after a huge win. I don’t want to discredit UNLV though. They showed up and played some football.

There is no surer bet than the underdog when the favorite is coming off a hard-fought road win.

4 minutes ago, retrofade said:

So, this isn't sour grapes... but even that picture shows an absolutely blatant hold that wasn't called. 

i noticed UNLV OL grabbing the collar all game. Very crafty.  I am sure Deboer will gripe to the conference about it. 

9 minutes ago, JADogs05 said:

Wow, our team looks completely uninspired after that game. 

They should. Not gonna lie, I'm not impressed with your team right now, but I'll acknowledge that they probably took UNLV way too lightly. Get it together, lol.

15 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

They should. Not gonna lie, I'm not impressed with your team right now, but I'll acknowledge that they probably took UNLV way too lightly. Get it together, lol.

By, the Dogs are really good this year.  They just didn’t play that well tonight.  And, UNLV played well