Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MetropolitanCowboy

The Pro Football Thread

52 minutes ago, azgreg said:

Nice win from my Cards today.

The cardinals are outrageously good. My only concern is Kyler holding up over a long season. He’s tiny. But they keep handing him questionable RTP penalties and the message is clear: the nfl would like this guy in the playoffs. 

I questioned the kingsbury hire and whether his offense could work in the nfl but it’s clearly working out. 

Looking forward to my rams getting another shot on 12/13 and then hopefully a rubber match in the nfc championship game.

24 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

The cardinals are outrageously good. My only concern is Kyler holding up over a long season. He’s tiny. But they keep handing him questionable RTP penalties and the message is clear: the nfl would like this guy in the playoffs. 

I questioned the kingsbury hire and whether his offense could work in the nfl but it’s clearly working out. 

Looking forward to my rams getting another shot on 12/13 and then hopefully a rubber match in the nfc championship game.

I agree on the RTP calls. There's been a lot of head scratchers this season. My guess is the NFL would rather see the QBs in yellow jerseys.

As to Murray taking hits.....he rarely does. He goes down fast and easy.

This isn't the air raid offense people think he was going to bring to the NFL from college. This offense looks a lot like other offenses you see in the league. Arizona is just running it better. Next week Zack Ertz will be added to the equation.

I'm not sure they can keep it up, but I'm enjoying the ride right now.

People, not a fan.

Apparently, the Rams decided to spend the bye-week in New Jersey. I think it was a team bonding trip to a private Springsteen concert. 

May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'CHICAGO Tribune Chicago SPORTS Virginia Halas McCaskey introduces the new Chicago Bears Owner @setateao "It was time. He's basically owned us for over a decade already" -Virginia QUICK THINKING Chicago finally BREAKING: Favre confused, associates self Chicago Style thought he with winner Pizza Officially owned Chicago Categorized Interviewing Casserole confused Chicagos dish G and DANED'

Six wins in a row. Go Pack Go! 

gb.png&h=104&w=104

Green Bay 24 Washington 10

51 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

The McCaskey’s need to sell the bears.  

Who-owns-the-Bears-Aaron-Rodgers..jpg?ve=1&tl=1

13 minutes ago, ziggy29 said:

It sucks that there are so few afternoon games that when a stinker like Bucs-Bears is on, CBS apparently can’t find a better game to move to.  

Shit, I just though it was a regional game.  

It’s a fcking stinker, that’s for sure.