Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MetropolitanCowboy

The Pro Football Thread

9 minutes ago, son of a gun said:

Josh played lights out. Defense, both players and DC, royally screwed the pooch. They need to look for better pass rushers, and another good CB or two so there's not such a huge drop off after Tre White.

Frustrating as hell to watch, just like a Pokes game.

Coaches F’d up.  They should have put the ball on the ground to run the clock on the kick-off

1 minute ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

I know there was only 13 seconds left in regulation but the Bills decision to kick into the endzone was foolish when up by only 3.  Any other kickoff burns at least 5 seconds.

Tyreke Hill scared them.   But that fear bit them in the ass 

1 minute ago, sactowndog said:

Tyreke Hill scared them.   But that fear bit them in the ass 

Hill wasnt on the kickoff.  Pringle was solo.

It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level

Agreed, re wild weekend in NFL land.  Why Rams did not go for the easy FG at the end of the first half on the like 3 yard line is astounding. Then the fumble.  Nail biter fun stuff.

Rams to win it all.  Hopefully over Burrow and crew outta Cincy.

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

Another brutal loss for Buffalo. 

NFL has to change the overtime rules. It’s absurd to have so much ride on a coin flip. 

The story so far:

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

Love the Rams, but if they blew that game today I would have chalked it up to they don’t deserve to go any further. They should have had 10 more points and the Bucs 14 less. 

I agree it should have been a laugher. But the bucs defense made plays. Other than the bad snap they weren’t unforced errors. That’s still a super bowl defense and they were not going to lay down.

we pull the same crap against the niners, and we’ll get run out of the building. 

Agreed, re wild weekend in NFL land.  Why Rams did not go for the easy FG at the end of the first half on the like 3 yard line is astounding. Then the fumble.  Nail biter fun stuff.

Rams to win it all.  Hopefully over Burrow and crew outta Cincy.

12 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

NFL really needs to adopt the college OT rules. 

How about if the first team scores a td, the second team gets the ball but have to go for two if they score.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

I will defer to MWC proper and read the tea leafs.

Los Angeles or San Francisco to the Super Bowl.  Should someone slap up a poll?  I think that would be a good thing with quantification.  I am totally into the Rams after today.  I loved that game over the Bucs.

6 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Eh, I’d say college rules but start them off at the 40 or 45.  

Keep it like it is, but give the other team the same chance at a TD. Ridiculous in this game that Allen had no chance to go for a tieing TD. 

Both QBs played lights out football. Both teams secondaries sucked. 

How does Buffalo let KC get a tieing FG in 13 seconds. 

Got to be the best quarter final games in NFL history.