Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Hey, Rebs.....

58 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

UNLV has played one of the toughest non-conference schedules and schedules overall.  Most P5 schedule garbage teams in non-conference.

Like Iowa State...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

D5ky2el.png

It's quite obvious that not a single ISU fan talked shit about UNLV before they demolished the Rebels. 

Well, kind of. I have a patient in Mesquite that is a huge Iowa State fan (and yes, I thanked her for taking TJ. :D) Anyway during the summer I said that our football team would get beaten up by Iowa State, and she said, 'well, at least you know your place'. 

35 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Iowa State beat both Oklahoma and Texas last year.  They are legit.

You know why? Cause they used to not be good in football, but they HIRED A COACH. Funny how that works.

39 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Iowa State beat both Oklahoma and Texas last year.  They are legit.

You seem to miss the point.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

6 hours ago, retrofade said:

JFC. Learn to have some fun. I get that you're not really a Fresno State fan, but FFS.... this whole gatekeeping OMG BUT JOBU shit is ridiculous. People shittalk the teams you mentioned in your post all the freaking time. I merely added a video meme to it, and suddenly I'm punching down and asking for jobu to kick my nuts. 

Y'all are ridiculous sometimes. :rotflmfao:

I think he's just saying this thread is a bit annoying, which it kinda is. 

10 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

Well, kind of. I have a patient in Mesquite that is a huge Iowa State fan (and yes, I thanked her for taking TJ. :D) Anyway during the summer I said that our football team would get beaten up by Iowa State, and she said, 'well, at least you know your place'. 

You know why? Cause they used to not be good in football, but they HIRED A COACH. Funny how that works.

It’s more because Texas sucks!  Oklahoma was a good win.