Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Hey, Rebs.....

54 minutes ago, ThePhantom88 said:

They beat us in 2016 and 2017. Combined record 9-15. Most of those wins were against FS or FCS schools.

You guys were garbage in 16 and that 17 team wasn’t near as good as this one. Those UNLV teams were semi-competent. This one isn’t. Don’t hurt them too much.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

You guys were garbage in 16 and that 17 team wasn’t near as good as this one. Those UNLV teams were semi-competent. This one isn’t. Don’t hurt them too much.

We were garbage in 2016, but in 2017 we went 10-4 and beat Houston in the Hawaii Bowl. One of those four losses came from UNLV beating us at Bulldog Stadium. 

3 hours ago, retrofade said:

You rent a stadium. 

2 hours ago, 702Canary said:

Jesus christ you are an idiot.  Both teams effectively 'rent' the stadium from the LVSA.  The Raiders paid up front but they are still LESSEES.  Jut like UNLV. 

FFS man.  Keep being a moron I guess.

We actually do not pay rent for the stadium. We do pay game day operating costs.

1 hour ago, creeper86 said:

Retroshorts will be calling for his coach's head and calling his weather girl QB trash 3 min into next weekends game... you can see the meltdown here next weekend. Dude's like 5'4"

Obsessed GIF

2 hours ago, ridgeview2 said:

Over the last 20 years of watching Bulldog sports and countless heartbreaks of never being able to get over the hump I've learned to speak softly and carry a big stick. I'm glad we got the W over top 15 nationally ranked UCLA and perhaps our best win since the 2001 Oregon State game, but UNLV will be playing with nothing to lose and Haener might be out. We can't just rely on the run game and expect to win. In 2017 they stunned us after we went to San Diego and completely shutdown the Aztecs. I'll feel better about smack talk if we can make it to the bye week 5-1. We have a short week against UNLV and then make a trip to The Rock where crazy shit always happens. 

Agreed.

Plus, this thread breaks all the rules of shitalking.  You don't punch down, because then it looks like you've never been there before.  You don't smack a fan base that doesn't really care about football either.  You run smack at SUDS, Hawaii, or Boise, or Reno, or the two or three years a decade the Spartans are good, at San Jose, but you don't run smack at UNLV or UNM football, it's not a good look.

3 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Agreed.

Plus, this thread breaks all the rules of shitalking.  You don't punch down, because then it looks like you've never been there before.  You don't smack a fan base that doesn't really care about football either.  You run smack at SUDS, Hawaii, or Boise, or Reno, or the two or three years a decade the Spartans are good, at San Jose, but you don't run smack at UNLV or UNM football, it's not a good look.

JFC. Learn to have some fun. I get that you're not really a Fresno State fan, but FFS.... this whole gatekeeping OMG BUT JOBU shit is ridiculous. People shittalk the teams you mentioned in your post all the freaking time. I merely added a video meme to it, and suddenly I'm punching down and asking for jobu to kick my nuts. 

Y'all are ridiculous sometimes. :rotflmfao:

5 minutes ago, retrofade said:

JFC. Learn to have some fun. I get that you're not really a Fresno State fan, but FFS.... this whole gatekeeping OMG BUT JOBU shit is ridiculous. People shittalk the teams you mentioned in your post all the freaking time. I merely added a video meme to it, and suddenly I'm punching down and asking for jobu to kick my nuts. 

This guy don't get it....he's just a fun guy having a lot of fun... dope

12 minutes ago, quickdraw said:

I’m happy to see FS step it up and get ranked. Rebels needed another ranked competitor to mak it 3 weeks in a row. 

UNLV has played one of the toughest non-conference schedules and schedules overall.  Most P5 schedule garbage teams in non-conference.

31 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Agreed.

Reno is the definition of mediocre and inconsequential. They belong on the pity list with us. 

27 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Tread carefully my friend. 

Jobu be like :hmmm: