Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Hey, Rebs.....

1 minute ago, ridgeview2 said:

This. UNLV has trap game written all over it and they've beaten us a few times in the past by overlooking them. 

Lmfao. No. Not this UNLV team. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

18 minutes ago, ThePhantom88 said:

Not sure why you're doing this when we could be down our starting QB next week AND the Rebels have beaten us several times over the past half dozen years or so. 

Because it’s fun to shit talk. 

17 minutes ago, 702Canary said:

Bro nobody in LV cares.  Just hopefully all the Kern County Neckistan gang members don't cause too many issues at Circus Circus while you're paying for our stadium.

You don’t have a stadium. 

6 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

This. UNLV has trap game written all over it and they've beaten us a few times in the past by overlooking them. 

UNLV is awful this year. If we lose to them, then we’re complete trash, and it also derails Oregon and UCLA. 

I respect Jobu, but this isn’t a jobu situation. It would have been if I were talking this way about UCLA. 

Just now, 702Canary said:

Don't be one of those dummies that cannot read or just like to talk sh!t bc you are envious of the worst team in the league getting the best home stadium in the league..  Yes.  We have a stadium.   Your call.

You rent a stadium. 

Just now, retrofade said:

I didn’t say anything about the Raiders, little boy. 

Jesus christ you are an idiot.  Both teams effectively 'rent' the stadium from the LVSA.  The Raiders paid up front but they are still LESSEES.  Jut like UNLV. 

FFS man.  Keep being a moron I guess.

1 hour ago, tailingpermit said:

That’s right fckface, it’s your fcking mouth that always gets you in trouble.  

It’s all fun and games until Fresno loses and you shut the fck up and go back to your old VHS tapes of the “glory years.”

…& it’s your mouth that shows up what a dirtbag you are.  

Thx for all the unnecessary F-Bombs.

25 minutes ago, retrofade said:

UNLV is awful this year. If we lose to them, then we’re complete trash, and it also derails Oregon and UCLA.  

Good god you are so fcking full of yourself. 

If Fresno losses out it will have jack shit to do with Oregon and UCLA’s rankings.  

14 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I respect Jobu, but this isn’t a jobu situation. It would have been if I were talking this way about UCLA. 

Over the last 20 years of watching Bulldog sports and countless heartbreaks of never being able to get over the hump I've learned to speak softly and carry a big stick. I'm glad we got the W over top 15 nationally ranked UCLA and perhaps our best win since the 2001 Oregon State game, but UNLV will be playing with nothing to lose and Haener might be out. We can't just rely on the run game and expect to win. In 2017 they stunned us after we went to San Diego and completely shutdown the Aztecs. I'll feel better about smack talk if we can make it to the bye week 5-1. We have a short week against UNLV and then make a trip to The Rock where crazy shit always happens. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg