Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Hey, Rebs.....

12 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Great, the Fresno cnts are crawling out of the woodwork. 

This should be fun while it lasts.  

Yeah, I'm totally coming out of the woodwork here, dipshit.

I know you wish you knew what wood worked like though.

jack off please GIF

Just now, tailingpermit said:

That’s right fckface, it’s your fcking mouth that always gets you in trouble.  

It’s all fun and games until Fresno loses and you shut the fck up and go back to your old VHS tapes of the “glory years.”

Sad College Sports GIF by College Colors Day

So, um...how about that interception in the Oklahoma game, huh?

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

4 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Where does she hit you, pal?

Somewhere the bruises don’t show?

Do you actually believe that you're getting under my skin or something? You're a pathetic little man, commenting on a thread that has nothing to do with you, and acting like a little bitch anyway. I'm sorry that I've spanked you so badly in the non-sports section of this place to the point that you've decided to follow me around and beg for more. The projection part of this is pretty hilarious though.

In any event... Rebels, you're in for a massive beat down on Friday. :D

21 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Do you actually believe that you're getting under my skin or something? You're a pathetic little man, commenting on a thread that has nothing to do with you, and acting like a little bitch anyway. I'm sorry that I've spanked you so badly in the non-sports section of this place to the point that you've decided to follow me around and beg for more. The projection part of this is pretty hilarious though.

In any event... Rebels, you're in for a massive beat down on Friday. :D

Bro nobody in LV cares.  Just hopefully all the Kern County Neckistan gang members don't cause too many issues at Circus Circus while you're paying for our stadium.

12 minutes ago, ThePhantom88 said:

Not sure why you're doing this when we could be down our starting QB next week AND the Rebels have beaten us several times over the past half dozen years or so. 

This. UNLV has trap game written all over it and they've beaten us a few times in the past by overlooking them. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

Just now, ridgeview2 said:

This. UNLV has trap game written all over it and they've beaten us a few times in the past by overlooking them. 

And no offense to UNLV fans, but I don't remember those teams that beat us being very good. If I'm a UNLV fan, I'm looking forward to playing the spoiler next week. Nothing to lose.