Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Fresno State is ranked, bitches!

Congrats Bulldogs.  Well deserved.  

See you in San Jose on Thanksgiving Day. 

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

On 9/19/2021 at 11:53 AM, retrofade said:

He's such a dipshit.

Wilner is a Pac12 homer.  Probably has his own office at the Pac12 headquarters.

Fight On For Victory!

And We Will Win The Day!

5 hours ago, ridgeview2 said:

I would feel better if we had Hawaii at home. Every time the Bulldogs travel to The Rock, some wacky shit always seems to happen. 

It’s wackier than ever at that on campus stadium now.  Apparently the wind howls down into the Manoa Valley making it a tough place to play. Not sure how that going to work out for the Bows, but it makes for a bigger home field advantage if they can figure it out.

Fight On For Victory!

And We Will Win The Day!

46 minutes ago, Old_Sparty1857 said:

It’s wackier than ever at that on campus stadium now.  Apparently the wind howls down into the Manoa Valley making it a tough place to play. Not sure how that going to work out for the Bows, but it makes for a bigger home field advantage if they can figure it out.

Guess they need to bring back the pre-game haka to honor the spirit of the island. The wind would always favor them. Opposing team passes and kicks would be knocked out of the air.

15 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Fresno will get the NY6 spot this year. Book it. 

Jobu, remember this is not a Fresno fan that taunts you.  I will pour you a whiskey tonight to soothe your anger. 

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

I remember the Pac 10 (since it became the "12" has digressed) being the Premier Conference in the Country (I know Big 10 fan will differ look at the Head to Head).

Well, that was over 15 years ago- now, overall the top programs in our MGC are better.

All said it doesn't matter as SEC still pays the best right "Scam Newton?"

i remember last year, during the pandemic, i was touring Lascaux caverns in France with a team of archaeologists.  i was there as an adjunct professor of Lidar Imaging and Low Light 3D Scanning.  it was my job to image the cavern walls in a non-destructive yet high resolution and fidelity manner so that we could perform advanced research in the techniques used by pre-historic man to communicate ideas, messages...  art, even.

we were deep inside a vein of open limestone hitherto unknown to the rest of the world.  we found yet more evidence of the earliest scrawlings on the cave wall; evidence of man's inexorable pull towards expression.  the date on this earliest example of man's depictions of life as he (or she!) understood it is roughly 17,000 years old.

anyway, this thread reminded me of the image i took, which i present to you all here:

image.png.03bedd4d2b106bcecb14ed7d12c690a6.png

3 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

i remember last year, during the pandemic, i was touring Lascaux caverns in France with a team of archaeologists.  i was there as an adjunct professor of Lidar Imaging and Low Light 3D Scanning.  it was my job to image the cavern walls in a non-destructive yet high resolution and fidelity manner so that we could perform advanced research in the techniques used by pre-historic man to communicate ideas, messages...  art, even.

we were deep inside a vein of open limestone hitherto unknown to the rest of the world.  we found yet more evidence of the earliest scrawlings on the cave wall; evidence of man's inexorable pull towards expression.  anyway, this thread reminded me of the image i took, which i present to you all here:

image.png.03bedd4d2b106bcecb14ed7d12c690a6.png

I always knew @retrofade was a fossil

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648