Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SJSUMFA2013

Rank em

On 9/20/2021 at 6:01 AM, robe said:

Boise lost a road game to a solid team and a toss up at home to a good team. Nevada couldn’t stop anyone running the ball. Not sure how Nevada is rank higher in your opinion. 

I see no evidence that Oklahoma State is a "good" team. Unless your mind is made up that this year's Boise State team is really good and a one point road win against them is special.

Okie State, at home, beat Missouri State and Tulsa by a combined 12 points. Transitive logic would put Boise State at almost the exact same level of MO State and Tulsa, given Boise State's home field advantage being the cause for the closer game in their Oklahoma State matchup.

This may be Boise State's worst performing team in decades once the season is complete. 

20 hours ago, King Spartan said:

The final score of our game will be 6-3, won't it?

4-2.

Two safeties and a two pointer in the third OT.

I recall a playoff game back in the 60's between the Lions and Cowboys. The final score was 5-0.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

46 minutes ago, SparkysDad said:

I see no evidence that Oklahoma State is a "good" team. Unless your mind is made up that this year's Boise State team is really good and a one point road win against them is special.

Okie State, at home, beat Missouri State and Tulsa by a combined 12 points. Transitive logic would put Boise State at almost the exact same level of MO State and Tulsa, given Boise State's home field advantage being the cause for the closer game in their Oklahoma State matchup.

This may be Boise State's worst performing team in decades once the season is complete. 

Well it’s all speculation now. We still don’t completely know how good or bad anyone is. Plus you have a 3 bad games every team will have. Along with match up problems some teams have over others. 

Boise could be 3-0 right now. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Fresno 

SDSU

Boise (for now)- game management worries

Wyo- offense is here, defense a little down but could be scary if they both get going at the same time  

Nevada- seem inconsistent 

USU - is USU better than expected or AF worse?

Air Force- see above  

San Jose State

New Mexico

Hawaii

CSU- trash 

UNLV

tetons1.jpg

1 hour ago, robe said:

Well it’s all speculation now. We still don’t completely know how good or bad anyone is. Plus you have a 3 bad games every team will have. Along with match up problems some teams have over others. 

Boise could be 3-0 right now. 

While I'd love for Boise State to be a positive factor in BYU's strength of schedule, when you beat Boise State 52-17 (Boise State will be up 17-3 at halftime FWIW :thumbsup:) it won't be one of your better wins.

Boise State could definitely be 3-0 right now but only because the math works...and the run game doesn't! 

On 9/19/2021 at 10:46 AM, thelawlorfaithful said:

Tidal Waves Couldn’t Save the World from Californication
1. Fresno State

2. San Diego State

3. San Jose State

Autumn's sweet, we call it fall
4. Utah State

5. Wyoming

The more I see, the less I know
6. Nevada

7. Air Force

Come to believe that I better not leave
8. Boise State

Lonely as I am, together we cry
9. New Mexico

10. Hawaii

11. Colorado State

I don't ever wanna feel like I did that day
12. UNLV

If you are going to start with a RHCP tier you need to follow through. FIFY above. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Sagarin keeps getting better, but overall seems a little too much based on preseason still.  The RECENT rating there ranks at:

BYU 29

Wyoming 37

Fresno 39

Montana 56

Boise 59

Nevada 61

SDSU 64

USU 69

CSU 77

SJSU 81

AFA 101

Harvard 117

Hawaii 128

New Mexico 147

UNLV 163

Idaho 198

2 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Sagarin keeps getting better, but overall seems a little too much based on preseason still.  The RECENT rating there ranks at:

BYU 29

Wyoming 37

Fresno 39

Montana 56

Boise 59

Nevada 61

SDSU 64

USU 69

CSU 77

SJSU 81

AFA 101

Harvard 117

Hawaii 128

New Mexico 147

UNLV 163

Idaho 198

csu too high

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.