Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tailingpermit

BYU

It's going to be a rough year for me, my nephew is on the team, so I have to cheer for them, or at least for him. I'm hoping BYU and USU will both be undefeated by the time they meet up in two weeks. Unfortunately I figure Boise will take their rage out on the Aggies next week. 

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

12-0 takes a lot of luck. Every team has at least 2 to 3 let down games. We have 6 teams who can beat us. 7th if you throw in South Florida in. I can’t imagine BYU losing that at home. BYU fans are fired up we have without a doubt the best home field advantage in the farwest this year. ASU had multiple false starts because they couldn’t hear. 

10-2 looks very possible. I think we should be favored in all games except USC. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

7 hours ago, Naggsty Butler said:

It's going to be a rough year for me, my nephew is on the team, so I have to cheer for them, or at least for him. I'm hoping BYU and USU will both be undefeated by the time they meet up in two weeks. Unfortunately I figure Boise will take their rage out on the Aggies next week. 

Seems to be if you can withstand the onslaught from Boise in the first half and get into halftime down a TD you have a really good chance. Their second half gameplan management cost them two games already. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

The way this season is going, you'll find a way to lose to Pocatello State.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 hours ago, robe said:

12-0 takes a lot of luck. Every team has at least 2 to 3 let down games. We have 6 teams who can beat us. 7th if you throw in South Florida in. I can’t imagine BYU losing that at home. BYU fans are fired up we have without a doubt the best home field advantage in the farwest this year. ASU had multiple false starts because they couldn’t hear. 

10-2 looks very possible. I think we should be favored in all games except USC. 

I heard they had 8 false starts.

It’s a Boise fan who started the thread.  I guess some Boise State fans wish they went to school at yBu.  All I can figure is that it is a Mormon thing. 

Hey, I’m Catholic, should I post some stuff about Notre Dame every day?

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

8 hours ago, Old_Sparty1857 said:

It’s a Boise fan who started the thread.  I guess some Boise State fans wish they went to school at yBu.  All I can figure is that it is a Mormon thing. 

Hey, I’m Catholic, should I post some stuff about Notre Dame every day?

Incorrect, happens to be the best game of the year just about every year.

How many MWC teams is Notre Dame playing per year?

2 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

Incorrect, happens to be the best game of the year just about every year.

How many MWC teams is Notre Dame playing per year?

So should someone start a thread about NMSU?  They play a bunch of MWC teams this season. 

Admit it, Boise fans have a hard on for yBu.  

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!

3 minutes ago, Old_Sparty1857 said:

So should someone start a thread about NMSU?  They play a bunch of MWC teams this season. 

Admit it, Boise fans have a hard on for yBu.  

One day they both woke up, held hands, and said, "We both think we're better than everyone else, we're rivals now." And a long storied rivalry was born.

Alan Tudyk Dancing GIF by DOOM PATROL