Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toonkee

Best Gameday Atmospheres by State

5 hours ago, Old_Sparty1857 said:

ASU >> Arizona

Nevada > UNLV

USC, CAL > UCLA

Washington >> WSU

Oregon >>> OSU

i don’t think whoever made this up has ever been to games out west or is purposely trying to get a rise out of people to get clicks.  UCLA isn’t on campus. The Rose Bowl is nice but seems 100 miles away. UNLV is a snooze fest, no students show up and they are never good.  Tucson is the outback and they always suck. Boring! 

Oregon is the top atmosphere right now out west. When USC is good and playing in a big game, that atmosphere is tough to beat. 

Week 3.  Fresno at UCLA…. Expect lots of red in Pasadena

On 9/17/2021 at 5:22 PM, toonkee said:

My dude, we have $75 cheesburgers and lobster at the new nightclub/stadium.  Our atmosphere is straight fire.

Wow!  That means I got a great deal for my $28 cheeseburger at Caesars in late July.  I believe the house wine was $18, maybe $20 per glass (if that's what you wanna call it).

9 minutes ago, Spazdog said:

Wow!  That means I got a great deal for my $28 cheeseburger at Caesars in late July.  I believe the house wine was $18, maybe $20 per glass (if that's what you wanna call it).

help GIF

On 9/17/2021 at 3:40 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

So much wrong with this.

Montana > Montana State

NDSU > UND

Nebraska Kearney Lopers? 

These boomer dipshits are purposefully enraging in order to get clicks.  Dumb.

The one that caught my eye first was WSU over Washington, really....  I had a chance to go to a WSU game for free (free tickets) and passed on it (would have to of drove a half hour and then waited for a hour for game time).

On 9/17/2021 at 3:54 PM, sprtnfan said:

I think some of you are missing that this is for week 3 only. Some teams are playing away and therefore the default is a lower team. Alabama, Auburn, and UAB  are all playing out of state. So Jacksonville State it is. 

Then what you are saying is it is more or less worthless.