Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USU78

USU @ AFA

It kicks in just over a day.  AFA has received a whole lot of love for its two wins so far, USU not so much for its two wins.  Sagarin sez USU's two opponents were far tougher than AFA's.  But who knows?

Where do you come down on this game, Jr Birdmen?

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Let’s go USU. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Got dam Peasley!

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

This game is crazy. Both teams over 500 yards of offense. AF with over 400 years of rushing.

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

What a strip. 

Suck it flyboys. 

Amazing game Air Force. As a former airman, I love playing against you guys. Good luck for the rest of the season!

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

1 minute ago, cosinama said:

Eat a dick Troy Calhoun. 

yes-yup.gif

2 minutes ago, Naggsty Butler said:

Amazing game Air Force. As a former airman, I love playing against you guys. Good luck for the rest of the season!

What a game. As a former airman, glad the good guys won.