Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super six

Poor Boise

41 minutes ago, Super six said:

Nobody wants them🙁

I wonder why? They are the consummate conference mates. Always so supportive and willing to help other less fortunates. The fan base is so down to earth and self effacing. Their reputation proceeds them.

Maybe that is part of the problem?

1 hour ago, quickdraw said:

I wonder why? They are the consummate conference mates. Always so supportive and willing to help other less fortunates. The fan base is so down to earth and self effacing. Their reputation proceeds them.

Do you give every homeless person you see money?  The rest of the MW is basically homeless people on fentanyl. You are mostly un helpable at this point.  Figure it out why you are pitiful yourselves.

9 minutes ago, jewelz4562000 said:

Do you give every homeless person you see money?  The rest of the MW is basically homeless people on fentanyl. You are mostly un helpable at this point.  Figure it out why you are pitiful yourselves.

Aren't you the crackhead who falls to pieces whenever Nevada smacks your basketball program around (which is pretty much every time)? Oh yeah, you are that guy!

2 hours ago, quickdraw said:

36 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Aren't you the crackhead who falls to pieces whenever Nevada smacks your basketball program around (which is pretty much every time)? Oh yeah, you are that guy!

Like I said the perfect conference mates. We’re wishing for all you have coming to you.

4 hours ago, quickdraw said:

Hey asshole, don't forget we remodeled the visitors locker room shitter.

You ungrateful POS!!!

4 hours ago, quickdraw said:

The fan base are all related .

5 hours ago, quickdraw said:

I think it might help if they spoke more about bowl games a decade ago.  We quickly forget, ya know.

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

5 hours ago, Ibanez said:

...the Big 12 has Boise in it's cross hairs...

Are you sure?  It has been mentioned that BSU's academics are a problem with the B12 presidents and the travel issues are problematic for some of the programs.

Also, the B12 doesn't need to expand beyond 12 & they have a history of not wanting to expand.  They stayed at ten when Mizzou & AtM left.

Also, no one really knows how good or bad BSU & Memphis will be in a few years.  If they are only marginally better than average, why add them? 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

6 hours ago, quickdraw said:

1 hour ago, tailingpermit said:

Hey asshole, don't forget we remodeled the visitors locker room shitter.

You ungrateful POS!!!

Another example of these great conference mates. You don’t get this level of contribution to the conference without paying that little bit extra. The AAC and B12 are lining up for a chance at the golden BS U ring.

19 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

Yes I'm sure. You have seen all of the reports and rumors I'm sure. This is a "When?" situation and not an "If?" I'm not gonna pretend to know when it happens, just that both of those teams will be in the league before BYU and the AAC teams play a Big 12 game.

Do you remember a few weeks ago when I said a few Big 12 teams wanted to go up to 14 schools because they wanted security in case the PAC-12 took some teams? (I shouldn't of asked that because the trolls are gonna come.) Several people including Dodd reported that was indeed the case. That is still a concern with those schools. 

The way I see it,  there isn't any evidence, but an abundance of speculation. 

I think like all the P5's and the MW, they have no intention to expand, but are open to opportunities, should they present themselves. 

Memphis, BSU, or any other MW, AAC or SB  team isn't  going to another P5 conference. 

Unless they get lose another school or two, I think they stay at 12. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

Can we kick them out of the MWC?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

17 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Can we kick them out of the MWC?

You're late with your travel subsidies.  In the meantime, feel free to kick Boise out.  Would go hand in hand with Hair's 'leadership'.  And for an FAQ of what it looks like after kicking Boise out, see the MAC's tv 'deal'.

Why don’t people see the value of the fertile recruiting grounds of Idaho?

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg