Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super six

Fresno St vs UCLA

Let me rain your parade. Does this put DeBoer on SC's radar?

34 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Let me rain your parade. Does this put DeBoer on SC's radar?

$C always goes for big names from P5 or NFL. Theyre too good, in their own minds, for an up and coming G5 coach

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

6 hours ago, godogsgo said:

$C always goes for big names from P5 or NFL. Theyre too good, in their own minds, for an up and coming G5 coach

At the end of the day, he is not "USC material (read sexy)" for the Trojan fan base. That will be their major complaint.

22 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

At the end of the day, he is not "USC material (read sexy)" for the Trojan fan base. That will be their major complaint.

If DeBoer consistently beats ranked PAC teams, then maybe. We play USC next season, so they'll get a close look at our team. 

38 minutes ago, ThePhantom88 said:

If DeBoer consistently beats ranked PAC teams, then maybe. We play USC next season, so they'll get a close look at our team. 

Next season will be a heavy rebuilding year. This is the year to make our run with all the seniors we have.

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

Was an unbelievable game.  As a SJSU alum, I can't believe how hard I was rooting for Fresno, almost like never before.  But I always want the MW to win OOC -- yes, even Fresno.  And wow, I thought they'd be better this year and maybe a competitor for the conference title, but I didn't expect this.  

1 hour ago, FresnoFacts said:

The LA Times beat writer for UCLA rewatched the game today and said this:

It was magic. Haener dragging that hip up field, throwing perfect dart after perfect dart, that’s the reason fans love watching the game. Every once in awhile you get an awesome game and to top it off a guy goes out and does that.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

8 hours ago, southfresno said:

I made a whole thread about this and no one responded. Is there anyone in the nation with a more gutsy performance and with better stats? 

Wow - i wouldnt be surprised to hear Heisman hype from us homer Dog fans, but not from Dodd.  Nice nod to Haener there!

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

12 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

It was magic. Haener dragging that hip up field, throwing perfect dart after perfect dart, that’s the reason fans love watching the game. Every once in awhile you get an awesome game and to top it off a guy goes out and does that.

it was like watching a movie.  Kirk Gibson shit.  

Congrats on a great win Bulldogs.  Haener got banged up but my prediction of him getting knocked out of the game was way off.  The kid played out of his mind Saturday night.  That Bulldog offense is fun to watch. 

Fight On For Dear Old San Jose State;

Fight On For Victory!

We Are With You In Every Way.

No Matter What The Price May Be!

Onward For Sparta Noble And True,

Fight Hard In Everything You Do!

And So We'll Fight! (Rah!) Win! (Rah!)

March Onward Down the Field

And We Will Win The Day!

S...J...S...U,  S-J-S-U,  San Jose State!