Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cowboy

The Big 12 Will NOT Expand Until The B1G Takes The Pac 12 Schools

If the commish can change a few president's minds on the AAU status, P-12 will be expanding and going after teams they have gone after and almost got before. But the Big 12 you see now is not going to be the B12 at the end and when the dust settles don't be surprised if schools they have invited decide to pull out. 

Oklahoma was really the school that was holding the B12 together as we knew it, and once Oklahoma leaves people knew B12 was going to be really unstable. We are going to see schools from B12 poached, B12 will have to replace them with schools not as strong as that will leave, after P12 talks to ESPN about contracts coming up, I think you will see P12 starting to be proactive a lot more and if they can get certain president's on board

Think of the content for the PAC 12 Network with a Big XII merger or part merger. 
I watched Tennessee play Cal a while back probably’07, it was a clash of cultures. Some Cal students moved into and wouldn’t leave a grove of trees that grew by the football stadium in protest over stadium expansion. 
The Tenesseans had lots of ideas for getting them out of the trees. I had more fun listening to that than watching the game. That’s quality content right there. 

Out of my mind for the Lobos!!