bornontheblue

Idaho Politics

1 minute ago, grandjean87 said:

Other than the Covid divide somewhere along the Boise-Meridian fault lines, it’s all good.  I’m not affected in daily living by anything the wingnuts have done, but it would be damn embarrassing if either of the lunacy ladies won their races. 

I am.  Dad and I were planing a camping adventure up near Stibnite to watch the comet, we called the YP tavern to check what was going on.  There are wolf hunters up there collecting bounties as we speak.  +++++ em.  We could not be around that, although I think we are going up next week and plan  to destroy any traps we see hiking in the snow.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I’m m not sure how many generations my family goes back but I know we have been here since shortly after statehood in 1890. I grew up in the Tein  Falls  area. This shit is scary HMHB 

We need people like you to have a voice my friend.  You need to speak up.  The state is being ran over by insanity.  Donald Trump destroyed Idaho, just destroyed it. The momentum the far right has gained here about +++++ing our wild, public lands is scary as shit.  I won't let it happen.  Add me on social media, don't you let it happen either.   

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I am.  Dad and I were planing a camping adventure up near Stibnite to watch the comet, we called the YP tavern to check what was going on.  There are wolf hunters up there collecting bounties as we speak.  +++++ em.  We could not be around that, although I think we are going up next week and plan  to destroy any traps we see hiking in the snow.

My wife is an educator . These  IFF parents are crazy . One of them threw a fit because she wouldn’t allow the Book of Mormon to  be used as a reading resource for a special accommodation. The snowflake parent was offended at the book she chose. 

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

We need people like you to have a voice my friend.  You need to speak up.  The state is being ran over by insanity.  Donald Trump destroyed Idaho, just destroyed it. The momentum the far right has gained here about +++++ing our wild, public lands is scary as shit.  I won't let it happen.  Add me on social media, don't you let it happen either.   

I played a part in letting that happen. I supported Trump. 😞 

I do speak out about tiis shit , I’ve lost friends. I have family members who won’t talk to me . 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, bornontheblue said:

My wife is an educator . These  IFF parents are crazy . One of them threw a fit because she wouldn’t allow the Book of Mormon to  be used as a reading resource for a special accommodation. The snowflake parent was offended at the book she chose. 

I really do not care about being doxed, my name is Paul Ericson Jr, PJ for short.  The soul of our state is at risk,  The public lands, the ecosystems I hold dear are at risk.  If the far right gains control of the state, and it looks like they will, our heritage and rights to this land will be destroyed.  

We can not let that happen.  I wish I could do more.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I played a part in letting that happen. I supported Trump. 😞 

I do speak out about tiis shit , I’ve lost friends. I have family members who won’t talk to me . 

You had no idea how Trump would retard out beloved state, no idea, I do not hold that against you.  Add me on social media, draft letters with me to our elected officials, spam them with our letters.  Join me in saving our state, or at least trying too.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I’m hopeful the results of the wolf hunt will not be as you fear.  And, a few of the lawsuits stick. 

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I really do not care about being doxed, my name is Paul Ericson Jr, PJ for short.  The soul of our state is at risk,  The public lands, the ecosystems I hold dear are at risk.  If the far right gains control of the state, and it looks like they will, our heritage and rights to this land will be destroyed.  

We can not let that happen.  I wish I could do more.

@grandjean87 has stated  before that he thinks the moderate GOP in Idaho will prevail. They have raised more money . 

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You had no idea how Trump would retard out beloved state, no idea, I do not hold that against you.  Add me on social media, draft letters with me to our elected officials, span them with our letters.  Join me in saving our state, or at least trying too.  

I will 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You had no idea how Trump would retard out beloved state, no idea, I do not hold that against you.  Add me on social media, draft letters with me to our elected officials, span them with our letters.  Join me in saving our state, or at least trying too.  

Who was the Dem  candidate that ran against Little. I kinda though she was a little loony. I would be ecstatic to have her as Governor right now . 

Just now, bornontheblue said:

@grandjean87 has stated  before that he thinks the moderate GOP in Idaho will prevail. They have raised more money . 

Again, on the the Gubernatorial and Lt. Gov. races. Tommy and Mr. Melaleuca are on team Brad.  Whatever levers of power Otter has will be pulled for Little.  The White Bird wacko was censured by the House w/over 70% voting for (censure). 

I think it’s early on all the down ballot stuff.  Even now, IFF has about a dozen loyal supporters in the Leg.  Reclaim Idaho. 

Also, @halfmanhalfbronco, I’m probably lucky to no longer be in a public classroom, but being in Boise there was a moat.  I swear, I might start subbing just to fvck with some board members.  

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I will 

Thank you.  People of our caliber residing in this state need to speak up.  These wild land are OURS, our right, and we are their protectors.  Guardians,  The health of these most precious ecosystems, is in our hands.  I am glad to have you as a partner in this..  

2 minutes ago, grandjean87 said:

Again, on the the Gubernatorial and Lt. Gov. races. Tommy and Mr. Melaleuca are on team Brad.  Whatever levers of power Otter has will be pulled for Little.  The White Bird wacko was censured by the House w/over 70% voting for (censure). 

I think it’s early on all the down ballot stuff.  Even now, IFF has about a dozen loyal supporters in the Leg.  Reclaim Idaho. 

Also, @halfmanhalfbronco, I’m probably lucky to no longer be in a public classroom, but being in Boise there was a moat.  I swear, I might start subbing just to fvck with some board members.  

Of course you would.  One of the reasons I respect you so much and consider you one of my roll models, that is just at GJ move.   You love this place (our Idaho) as much as I do.  Not sure you need to get back into teaching, but I would sure get a kick out of you trolling the board.  Enjoy retirement, but really, honestly consider running for office.  You would have my best effort in supporting it.   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Thank you.  People of our caliber residing in this state need to speak up.  These wild land are OURS, our right, and we are their protectors.  Guardians,  The health of these most precious ecosystems, is in our hands.  I am glad to have you as a partner in this..  

my church youth group used to go on 50 Mile hikes in the sawtooth wilderness, in the white clouds, and we did one along the middle fork of the salmon river. We are blessed to have  such a beautiful state. I saw things that you can only get to on horse , bike  or foot. I’m older now,now I don’t know if I could hike  to those places again , but I’ll fight along side you friend . 

9 minutes ago, grandjean87 said:

Please sub for Vallivue SD 

39 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

6th gen here.  My family built Idaho.  We have 6 generations buried here, fam in the dirt.  Seeing it be brought to hell by IDAHO GOP is disgusting, they give zeor +++++s about our land and resources but are willing to murder wolves and cosplay about an election....+++++ing idiots...

Six generations? Damn! I feel pretty connected to the Central Coast, but I’m only 3rd generation here, six is crazy! 

4 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

my church youth group used to go on 50 Mile hikes in the sawtooth wilderness, in the white clouds, and we did one along the middle fork of the salmon river. We are blessed to have  such a beautiful state. I saw things that you can only get to on horse , bike  or foot. I’m older now,now I don’t know if I could hike  to those places again , but I’ll fight along side you friend . 

There is a segment of political leadership that is trying to tie being pro trump with policies that would damage our ecosystems.  They are tying in anti wilderness BS to being "the most pro trump  there is".  It is +++++ing scary.  Too many Idahoans are ignorant to the money and motives behind the far right movement that looks to take control of the state.  If they did know, and understood, they might think twice.

I want to take my grand kids fishing and hiking on the streams I grew up in, so I am going to fight these ass holes.

11 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Six generations? Damn! I feel pretty connected to the Central Coast, but I’m only 3rd generation here, six is crazy! 

Yeah, we homesteaded the Camas Prairie on one side and John Day Oregon on the other.  Camas prairie side gets me one more generation.  Great, great grand dad drove the last stage coach for the bank between Boise and Idaho City.  Coach resides in the Idaho Historical museum now, as does much of our significant history.  Third mayor of Boise was mayor Tom Logan, of whom I am a direct descendant.  Lots of lakes and rivers and bridges in the state that have my families associated names behind them.   

• Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Please sub for Vallivue SD 

I did my student teaching at the original VHS. Latter ‘80s. Fond spot there.  My wife’s still at it, and it’s a better year for her, but not a lot of politics in 1st grade.  I’m not going back to sub or part-time yet.  Maybe fall ‘22?  Maybe never. 

Idaho is going through a lot of changes in certain parts for certain things. This weird time we are living through, smh.  I’m an optimist so I think we’ll get by. 

• Like 1