Jump to content
bornontheblue

Idaho Politics

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, bornontheblue said:

I hope you are right. I have always voted R in Idaho but the R's in the state decided to get on the train to crazy town. I stayed at the station, lol. 

My wife has voted D all her life, but her and all her teacher friends are registering as R's to try and stop this lunatic. 

My daughter will be voting for the first time this next fall and she will be registering as an R to try and stop Mcgeachin. , although she hates both parties. 

 

I’ll do the same as will the family.  I assume Little is running despite the absence of an announcement. Butch and Co. will work the back scenes. I don’t see Tommy running again. He did quit his tweeting last spring (last one below from late April), but he is out there as probably the most critical prominent figure (of the wingnuts).  Labradoodle silent since 2020.  I still think the crazies get shut out in ‘22.  Going to be interesting to watch. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, grandjean87 said:

I’ll do the same as will the family.  I assume Little is running despite the absence of an announcement. Butch and Co. will work the back scenes. I don’t see Tommy running again. He did quit his tweeting last spring (last one below from late April), but he is out there as probably the most critical prominent figure (of the wingnuts).  Labradoodle silent since 2020.  I still think the crazies get shut out in ‘22.  Going to be interesting to watch. 

 

 

The R from my district Chaney has been quite critical of the wingnuts on twitter. I will vote for Chaney again. 

  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So, basically Idahoans get a choice between tweedle dee and tweedle dumb.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-joe-biden-brad-little-idaho-health-5f4a14e07084727a33f0197b7d31fbfb

 

Quote

The order also notes that Little had previously through an executive order banned state entities from requiring vaccine passports.

Little's order also states that McGeachin's order prohibiting COVID-19 testing would harm the state's ability to curb the spread of the disease.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

So, basically Idahoans get a choice between tweedle dee and tweedle dumb.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-joe-biden-brad-little-idaho-health-5f4a14e07084727a33f0197b7d31fbfb

 

 

Little is orders of magnitude more sane and rational.  

  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Little is orders of magnitude more sane and rational.  

Let's hope the voters see that as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2021 at 8:13 AM, bornontheblue said:

I know a lot of you don't care because you don't live here but the Idaho GOP has decided to go full speed ahead on the train to crazy Town. I was just listening to the local radio and they had rep Heather Scott on from Northern Idaho who said that the current governor is part of a Nazi system. 

I have voted GOP my whole life, and the GOP generally stood right in line with where i viewed things. For the first time in my life I will probably vote for the Democrat candidates in Idaho. 

 

Withdraw your consent by rescinding your voter registration. Unless you like giving a bunch of toothless yahoos control over your life. #up2u

Link to post
Share on other sites

@grandjean87

I’m nervous as hell the batshit crazy lunatics are going to take over the state government next year. You seem more confident that the moderates will assert control over the Idaho GOP. 
 

The Lunatics are about to get the N Idaho Colleges accreditation revoked. This shit  is scary 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2021 at 5:49 PM, Maynard Delecto said:

Withdraw your consent by rescinding your voter registration. Unless you like giving a bunch of toothless yahoos control over your life. #up2u

How do you go about doing this.Do you think it will work ?  ( pencil and notepad in hand) lunatics at the gate , lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

@grandjean87

I’m nervous as hell the batshit crazy lunatics are going to take over the state government next year. You seem more confident that the moderates will assert control over the Idaho GOP. 
 

The Lunatics are about to get the N Idaho Colleges accreditation revoked. This shit  is scary 

What's their reasoning for that? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, retrofade said:

What's their reasoning for that? 

From what I understand they completely took over the board of directors and they are not complying with accreditation guidelines. @grandjean87knows more I bet 

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2021/may/03/north-idaho-colleges-accreditation-at-risk-as-comm/

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

How do you go about doing this.Do you think it will work ?  ( pencil and notepad in hand) lunatics at the gate , lol 

Write an email or letter to your county registrar stating "I'm canceling my voter registration because I no longer agree to the terms and conditions." And make sure to ask for and receive verification of the cancellation.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...