Jump to content
bornontheblue

Idaho Politics

Recommended Posts

On 9/28/2021 at 6:48 AM, aztech said:

Politicians cater to their constituents.  IOW in your state they know there are potentially more who will disagree with you, than agree.  Brainwashing is a serious and dangerous disease.

 

Yep, even in California. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Season 4 Interest GIF by The Office

Wait, isn’t Daryl Colledge still in the Idaho National Guard?!

Send his ass to Provo to protect Hank and our running game!!!!!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

Wait, isn’t Daryl Colledge still in the Idaho National Guard?!

Send his ass to Provo to protect Hank and our running game!!!!!

Lol we need Jesus to come with them. Or maybe Moroni he’s probably in Provo already anyways.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I have no idea. I just saw it yesterday. 

Just looked it up. She did it in May, too. 

https://idahonews.com/news/local/janice-mcgeachin-signs-executive-order-prohibiting-mask-mandates-as-acting-governor

Man, Idaho is the pound for pound champ of nutty politics.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NVGiant said:

Just looked it up. She did it in May, too. 

https://idahonews.com/news/local/janice-mcgeachin-signs-executive-order-prohibiting-mask-mandates-as-acting-governor

Man, Idaho is the pound for pound champ of nutty politics.

That must piss Florida man, Ohio man, and Arizona man off something awful.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

That must piss Florida man, Ohio man, and Arizona man off something awful.

California, too. But it's tough to top the dysfunction of a rogue Lt. governor making sweeping mandates every time the governor leaves town. That's some next-level stuff there.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

California, too. But it's tough to top the dysfunction of a rogue Lt. governor making sweeping mandates every time the governor leaves town. That's some next-level stuff there.

It sounds like she also tried to order the ID national guard to the border lmao.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 702Canary said:

It sounds like she also tried to order the ID national guard to the border lmao.

You almost have to respect the effort. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Unless Florida has a rogue politician mandating alligator-catching techniques while DeSantis takes a weekend trip to Branson, I don't want to hear it. Get in the back Florida. We have a new sheriff in town.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Just looked it up. She did it in May, too. 

https://idahonews.com/news/local/janice-mcgeachin-signs-executive-order-prohibiting-mask-mandates-as-acting-governor

Man, Idaho is the pound for pound champ of nutty politics.

I fear the nuttiness will go up 1000% after next falls elections. 

I don't see how we can keep Mcgeachin out of the Governors office. I am hoping it is just a really loud minority in the ID GOP, but I doubt it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bornontheblue said:

I fear the nuttiness will go up 1000% after next falls elections. 

I don't see how we can keep Mcgeachin out of the Governors office. I am hoping it is just a really loud minority in the ID GOP, but I doubt it. 

Register as an R if not already and vote against in the primary. Likeminded folks across the state.

There are plenty of wingnuts. Ignorant, incredibly prideful (you, know a really bad sin), and many vote although the primary is always different.  I think Little will retain the nomination.  A lot of big money behind the scenes against the wingnuts. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, grandjean87 said:

Register as an R if not already and vote against in the primary. Likeminded folks across the state.

There are plenty of wingnuts. Ignorant, incredibly prideful (you, know a really bad sin), and many vote although the primary is always different.  I think Little will retain the nomination.  A lot of big money behind the scenes against the wingnuts. 

I hope you are right. I have always voted R in Idaho but the R's in the state decided to get on the train to crazy town. I stayed at the station, lol. 

My wife has voted D all her life, but her and all her teacher friends are registering as R's to try and stop this lunatic. 

My daughter will be voting for the first time this next fall and she will be registering as an R to try and stop Mcgeachin. , although she hates both parties. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...