bornontheblue

Idaho Politics

2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I have no idea. I just saw it yesterday. 

Just looked it up. She did it in May, too. 

https://idahonews.com/news/local/janice-mcgeachin-signs-executive-order-prohibiting-mask-mandates-as-acting-governor

Man, Idaho is the pound for pound champ of nutty politics.

• Sad 1

Just now, NVGiant said:

https://idahonews.com/news/local/janice-mcgeachin-signs-executive-order-prohibiting-mask-mandates-as-acting-governor

That must piss Florida man, Ohio man, and Arizona man off something awful.

• Haha 1

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

3 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

That must piss Florida man, Ohio man, and Arizona man off something awful.

California, too. But it's tough to top the dysfunction of a rogue Lt. governor making sweeping mandates every time the governor leaves town. That's some next-level stuff there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

California, too. But it's tough to top the dysfunction of a rogue Lt. governor making sweeping mandates every time the governor leaves town. That's some next-level stuff there.

It sounds like she also tried to order the ID national guard to the border lmao.

14 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Unless Florida has a rogue politician mandating alligator-catching techniques while DeSantis takes a weekend trip to Branson, I don't want to hear it. Get in the back Florida. We have a new sheriff in town.

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

I fear the nuttiness will go up 1000% after next falls elections. 

I don't see how we can keep Mcgeachin out of the Governors office. I am hoping it is just a really loud minority in the ID GOP, but I doubt it. 

1 hour ago, bornontheblue said:

I fear the nuttiness will go up 1000% after next falls elections. 

I don't see how we can keep Mcgeachin out of the Governors office. I am hoping it is just a really loud minority in the ID GOP, but I doubt it. 

Register as an R if not already and vote against in the primary. Likeminded folks across the state.

There are plenty of wingnuts. Ignorant, incredibly prideful (you, know a really bad sin), and many vote although the primary is always different.  I think Little will retain the nomination.  A lot of big money behind the scenes against the wingnuts. 

5 minutes ago, grandjean87 said:

Register as an R if not already and vote against in the primary. Likeminded folks across the state.

There are plenty of wingnuts. Ignorant, incredibly prideful (you, know a really bad sin), and many vote although the primary is always different.  I think Little will retain the nomination.  A lot of big money behind the scenes against the wingnuts. 

I hope you are right. I have always voted R in Idaho but the R's in the state decided to get on the train to crazy town. I stayed at the station, lol. 

My wife has voted D all her life, but her and all her teacher friends are registering as R's to try and stop this lunatic. 

My daughter will be voting for the first time this next fall and she will be registering as an R to try and stop Mcgeachin. , although she hates both parties.