bornontheblue

Idaho Politics

On 9/14/2022 at 2:56 PM, smltwnrckr said:

false. mom and pop joints almost always make mediocre burgers. every once in a while they a do a great job. 

and in each case, better than in and out

• Like 1
  • Super-Mega Idiot 1

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 9/14/2022 at 11:59 AM, happycamper said:

you're right. i'm sorry.

Correct. I accept. 

i'm sorry that i have been successful in my life and so the base level of 'burger' is applebees instead of mcdonalds

False. Applebees Burgers are garbage, even when comparing them to McDonalds. They literally warm them back up in a microwave. 

i'm sorry that you live your life in such a hurry you don't have time to savor a meal, the most basic of human social interactions

False. The Burger as a food item is in its essence to be a to-go style meal, not the centerpiece of a social experience or a high-end culinary delight. Anyone who brings burgers to a funeral or buys a burger at a Michelin rated restaurant is a dick. Categorically. 

i'm sorry that california is lacking in entrepenurial spirit so that a soulless corporation is the best representative for local flavor

False. In n Out has long been known as one of the best corporations to work for, paying its teenage employees above minium wage, being relatively nice to them compared to all other comparable employers, and still putting out a superior product with superior service at a competitive price. They also remind you that Jesus died for your sins. 

i'm sorry that the overwhelming level of air and water pollution has reduced your taste sensitivity to the point that you crow about in and out when habit comes from your state as well

False. I have eaten Habit and In N Out on the same day in the same city, drinking the same water and breathing the same air. Habit is fine, but more expensive and with shitter service. 

i'm sorry so many agree with me and you must bear this cross alone

False. Otherwise you wouldn't be so pissed about how right I am that you have to manufacture so many false statements of slander about a great American institution. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 9/14/2022 at 12:02 PM, IanforHeisman said:

But I put the burger on the same level as say Wendy’s. 

Garbage take. Its closer to Habit, for significantly lower price. And blows Five Guys out of the water. 

I don't understand how the great universities in the west have pumped out such morons. 

• Haha 1

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 9/14/2022 at 12:56 PM, smltwnrckr said:

false. mom and pop joints almost always make mediocre burgers. every once in a while they a do a great job. 

Not in Boise.  It's the one thing we do better than else where.  Divey ma and pa burger joints that ALL serve fry sauce.  

• Like 1

On 9/14/2022 at 12:16 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Not in Boise.  It's the one thing we do better than else where.  Divey ma and pa burger joints that ALL serve fry sauce.  

Any idiot can make fry sauce, as I have proved on this very message board. 

On 9/14/2022 at 12:30 PM, renoskier said:

of course...but the question is why?

Because you hate ranch dressing and thus hate america.

On 9/14/2022 at 3:12 PM, smltwnrckr said:

Correct. I accept. 

False. Applebees Burgers are garbage, even when comparing them to McDonalds. They literally warm them back up in a microwave. 

and yet, they are better than in n pount burgers. seems to be a poor confession on your part

False. The Burger as a food item is in its essence to be a to-go style meal, not the centerpiece of a social experience or a high-end culinary delight. Anyone who brings burgers to a funeral or buys a burger at a Michelin rated restaurant is a dick. Categorically. 

I am sorry that you are unable to enjoy a meal :( I did not mean to make fun of your plight. a thick burger with cajun seasoning, some bacon, a bleu cheese spread on top sealing grilled onions is a delight. a delight that your prole lifestyle cannot reach.

False. In n Out has long been known as one of the best corporations to work for, paying its teenage employees above minium wage, being relatively nice to them compared to all other comparable employers, and still putting out a superior product with superior service at a competitive price. They also remind you that Jesus died for your sins. 

indeed. simping for uniformity, trusting in the upper crust to control the destiny of the masses, and "being better to work for than mcdonalds" truly makes them emblematic of california. 

False. I have eaten Habit and In N Out on the same day in the same city, drinking the same water and breathing the same air. Habit is fine, but more expensive and with shitter service. 

i don't eat service

False. Otherwise you wouldn't be so pissed about how right I am that you have to manufacture so many false statements of slander about a great American institution. 

manufacturing statements is what i do. true, false, neither. you can call me wordly ford.

On 9/14/2022 at 3:18 PM, smltwnrckr said:

Any idiot can make fry sauce, as I have proved on this very message board. 

and so it is sub idiots who do not serve them?

• Haha 1

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 9/14/2022 at 12:35 PM, happycamper said:

and yet, they are better than in n pount burgers. seems to be a poor confession on your part

LOL @ you going to bat for Applebee's. You've either never actually had a burger there, or you actually believe this to be true. In either case, everything after that first statement is null and void. 

• Confused 1

On 9/14/2022 at 4:14 PM, smltwnrckr said:

LOL @ you going to bat for Applebee's. You've either never actually had a burger there, or you actually believe this to be true. In either case, everything after that first statement is null and void. 

I didn't pick applebees burgers because they were the pinnacle

in fact i explicitly picked them because they are, for me, the minimum

demand more in life, darius rucker

On 9/14/2022 at 1:47 PM, happycamper said:

I didn't pick applebees burgers because they were the pinnacle

in fact i explicitly picked them because they are, for me, the minimum

demand more in life, darius rucker

You can tell a lot of things about a man by seeing where his floor is. 

Friday night for @happycamper be like...

S2-Applebees-030308.jpg

• Haha 1

On 9/14/2022 at 1:23 PM, Bob said:

Applebees is fine

The only thing fine about Applebee's is that they call their big beer the Brewtus. That's pretty funny. 

But it would be better if they called it the Beerabbus. And for that, they..... FAIL!

On 9/14/2022 at 7:01 PM, smltwnrckr said:

You can tell a lot of things about a man by seeing where his floor is. 

Friday night for @happycamper be like...

S2-Applebees-030308.jpg

Add a couple kids and switch it to pho half the time and...

Yeah

If there's not a mini jukebox on the table, I don't eat there.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor