Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Iowa State at UNLV

18 minutes ago, 702Canary said:

UNLV is like the CFB  version of the Kardashian's IG page.  It's borderline absurd.  Wait not borderline.  It is totally absurd.   WIN A +++++ING GAME!!

I'm not impressed wit the UNLV on the helmet - It's too hard to see on a couple of versions 

7 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

The UNLV logo on the helmet should be white.  It looks similarly dumb to the gray numbers on the white jersey.

Yeah - the dark red on the black is hard to see from 5 feet away and same with the silver 

1 minute ago, UNLV2001 said:

Yeah - the dark red on the black is hard to see from 5 feet away and same with the silver 

It's a feature, not a bug. Would you want to be easily identified as UNLV football?

40,000 ISU fans + 10 -15,000 UNLV fans could be a nice 50,000+ crowd !

UNLV $$ 

Some UNLV moron (you know who) came on here to say like only 6k ISU tickets were sold???????  And called everyone an idiot for thinking the actual seat sales # were wrong.  Because he has these contacts at UNLV and you don't !!!! 

3 minutes ago, 702Canary said:

Some UNLV moron (you know who) came on here to say like only 6k ISU tickets were sold???????  And called everyone an idiot for thinking the actual seat sales # were wrong.  Because he has these contacts at UNLV and you don't !!!! 

The good news is that with the larger stadium, UNLV can bring in some bigger CFB names............bad news is that the vast majority will be visiting fans.

Hopefully over time UNLV will improve and the UNLV ticket sales will be a higher % of the overall total - Be nice to see UNLV creep up to 20,000 then 25,000 and 30,000 or even more.........then the crowds would be more 50-50 

The good news is that with the larger stadium, UNLV can bring in some bigger CFB names............bad news is that the vast majority will be visiting fans.

Hopefully over time UNLV will improve and the UNLV ticket sales will be a higher % of the overall total - Be nice to see UNLV creep up to 20,000 then 25,000 and 30,000 or even more.........then the crowds would be more 50-50 

You are right and we agree.

Tried my best to play nice but there are some real +++++ing losers on this MWC forum.  Like some reallllllllll +++++ing idiots.

702Canary-out.  Let the circle jerkoff of the most important posters continue.  It's so fckn hilarious how important these people take themselves.

7 hours ago, 702Canary said:

If you were talking about me(and I assume you were) I was only talking about SEASON TICKETS that were sold to out of state addresses. It came straight from the UNLV ticket office and the number was a little over 300. The posters in that thread were saying the season ticket numbers were inflated by ISU fans and that isn't true. 

ISU sold out their allotment and the rest are single game tickets. 

One of thoze season tickets sales to out of state people is me.

I have kept my 4 tickets since leaving Vegas in 2016.  Only make it for 2 games a year.

But i try to make sure my seats are used by Rebel Fans... my 4 went to a buddy and his 3 kiddos this week.

But, looking at stub hub a few weeks ago there were definitely season ticket holders trying to cash in on their tickets for this game.  Tickets on the home side near the center were listed upwards of $300-$400 each!

On 9/17/2021 at 5:48 PM, UNLV2001 said:

I agree. The new stadium will get more names to visit UNLV.  If still playing at the Boyd, not so appealing.