Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DestinFlPackfan

Nevada vs Kansas St

Manhandled by the 7th place Big 12 team. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 minutes ago, NevadaAllStar said:

I don’t think it was a matter of preparation, they were hanging just fine until the 4th. Classic example of what separates the P5 from G5, physically dominant lines on both sides.

No doubt they beat us up. But looking at the way we started this game, that seemed to pop up and linger the entire game.

They shut down our deep pass too.

Just now, BlueCheer said:

No doubt they beat us up. But looking at the way we started this game, that seemed to pop up and linger the entire game.

They shut down our deep pass too.

Rush 3, drop 8 into coverage. K-State did that pretty much the whole game and forced Strong to look underneath.

2 minutes ago, BlueCheer said:

Have to count this as a one off. Re-group, get the team focused on conference.

At Boise? Oi. Curious to see what OK St does up there.

Okie State is going to get little big horned.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

8 minutes ago, BlueCheer said:

Seems to be the key to beating us.

The question will be if any other team has the Dline talent to get pressure with three? Maybe Joser. Only rushing three or four is the way you bracket the talent at WR but I think Carson could still move the ball given time, he just didn’t seem to have the time in this one.

49 minutes ago, NevadaAllStar said:

The question will be if any other team has the Dline talent to get pressure with three? Maybe Joser. Only rushing three or four is the way you bracket the talent at WR but I think Carson could still move the ball given time, he just didn’t seem to have the time in this one.

Fresno does, IMO. Let's see how they look vs. a very strong UCLA OL. 

47 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

We can put an end to that discussion.

Yep

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

48 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

We can put an end to that discussion.

Who was even having that discussion? Coming into the week the Pack was at best behind 4 teams (Cincy, BYU, Coastal, and UCF). Even with a win at K State they would have  still needed a king’s ransom in help to jump any of those teams.

Just now, NevadaAllStar said:

Who was even having that discussion? Coming into the week the Pack was at best behind 4 teams (Cincy, BYU, Coastal, and UCF). Even with a win at K State they would have  still needed a king’s ransom in help to jump any of those teams.

Everybody has dreams, man.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

What happened?  I worked all day. 

They worked us in the trenches and ran us over. We hung around and made a run in the 3rd quarter to tie it after our coach nearly lost his mind. From that point on we could do nothing.

The played a perfect game and whooped us in the end.