Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DestinFlPackfan

Nevada vs Kansas St

2 minutes ago, BlueCheer said:

Shitty punt. Norvell not happy with it. Diaz not having a good game

I don’t know what their deal is. The entire team has seemed off all game. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Well he was pissed about something.

Isnt it interesting that through the years in the lead up to some games, there's talk about how we'll be playing a backup and that we'll be able to get some turnovers etc. Then that player has the game of their life against us. No turnovers by the KSU QB so far.

KSU QB isn't someone that is just coming off the bench, he started for them almost all year last year and playing now, so it wasn't like he is a nobody.

They have only thrown 8 times where strong has completed more passes than they attempted.

Just need to control the running game which Nevada over the years have had off and on trouble with.

13 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

That was a big stop there to only allow a field goal

Hey man, welcome back. I missed your posts during baseball season. Hope all is well. 

2 minutes ago, crixus said:

Hey man, welcome back. I missed your posts during baseball season. Hope all is well. 

Hey thanks hope all is well with you. Had family issues, it’s interesting how fast health changes, then kind of lost interest in a few things but it’s stable now thank goodness and hope to be here more

Just now, wolfpack1 said:

Hey thanks hope all is well with you. Had family issues, it’s interesting how fast health changes, then kind of lost interest in a few things but it’s stable now thank goodness and hope to be here more

Stability is a wonderful thing. Good for you. :thumbsup: