Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roy_McAvoy

The MWC is 12-10 overall vs. the Pac-12 the past 22 games

6 minutes ago, motohead said:

I'm pretty sure the Aztecs lost to Colorado last or the year before. We were a late replacement game where we had 1 day to scheme against them. Of course we got blown out as a result. 

Nevada hasn’t beat Oregon in the modern era and only once in its history. So that’s not right. 

1 hour ago, Roy_McAvoy said:

I saw this on Twitter. Nice job, MWC. This is awesome. I just wish the media recognized it more.

SDSU is 6-2 vs Pac 12 since 2015. (BTW, they missed the SDSU/Colorado game). SDSU is also 3-1 vs future Big 12 schools since 2015, too. 

37 minutes ago, Koji Vu said:

SDSU is 6-2 vs Pac 12 since 2015. (BTW, they missed the SDSU/Colorado game). SDSU is also 3-1 vs future Big 12 schools since 2015, too. 

Perhaps we will get an invite to the PAC 12 or better yet the B12.  On the other hand the PAC does HATE us especially the Cali schools.

2 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

Nevada hasn’t beat Oregon in the modern era and only once in its history. So that’s not right. 

2003 isn’t the modern era? 

That’s a disconcerting thought.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

In other news re PAC12 matters.  Methinks Arkansas State will take Washington down in Seattle next Saturday.  IF that were to occur, Colorado State AD better get on the horn and sked up Washington ready freddy.  Arkansas State of the Sunbelt destroyed FCS something and almost won yesterday 50 - 55 against Memphis. Wither Memphis.  Arkansas State for a toughie in Seattle scaring Washington to 0 - 3.

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

4 hours ago, BacksThePack said:

Uhh... We never beat Oregon, must mean OSU

Fortunately, the MWC has bragging rights when Boise State beat Oregon in a bowl.  I'll never forget seeing that Duck RB coldcocking that Bronco lineman with one punch after the game.

On 9/12/2021 at 12:27 PM, Koji Vu said:

kBlow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 9/12/2021 at 10:19 AM, Roy_McAvoy said:

I saw this on Twitter. Nice job, MWC. This is awesome. I just wish the media recognized it more.

If the Bronco's don't start pulling their weight around here, we need to kick them to the curb along with UNLV. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

On 9/12/2021 at 1:57 PM, Coog kev said:

UCLA and Utah go down next Saturday.  After that it's knotted up at 12 - 12  PAC12.  Thank goodness Colorado v Colorado State does not resume until 2023 for a homey/homey.  Air Force gets to paste the Buffs next year. 

Are we putting money down on this?  Utah is 28-2 in scheduled OOC games since joining the P12.

I’ll also take your UCLA bet too…

BTW, CU has won 5 in a row against CSU and overall 67-22 against CSU. It doesn't look like The Rams could beat a pop warner team this year. CU is also 12-5 against AFA.. I'm also pretty sure CU took #3 aTm to the wire last week too.

I hope CFB prognostication isn't your real job. 

Interesting thread. I had to look using https://www.sports-reference.com/  .

From the years 2015-2020 (more than 22 games) I found the following.

MWC vs:

Arizona: 1-3

Arizona St: 3-1

Colorado: 2-6

Utah: 0-4

USC: 0-3

UCLA: 2-3

Stanford: 1-1

Cal: 1-3

Oregon: 1-3

Oregon St: 4-1

Washington: 1-4

Washington St: 2-5

For an overall record over that period of 18-37.

People, not a fan.

19 minutes ago, azgreg said:

Interesting thread. I had to look using https://www.sports-reference.com/  .

From the years 2015-2020 (more than 22 games) I found the following.

MWC vs:

Arizona: 1-3

Arizona St: 3-1

Colorado: 2-6

Utah: 0-4

USC: 0-3

UCLA: 2-3

Stanford: 1-1

Cal: 1-3

Oregon: 1-3

Oregon St: 4-1

Washington: 1-4

Washington St: 2-5

For an overall record over that period of 18-28.

I’d assume that the MWC played several more games on the road than at home? Biggest factor among many.