Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NevadaFan

So… about that hate for the pac-12

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I always got the vibe most here root for the Pac 12 against the other power conferences.  I know I do.

I tend to root for all the West Coast teams against any other region/conference 

Related image

21 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I always got the vibe most here root for the Pac 12 against the other power conferences.  I know I do.

Same here. I do get the sense there is some resentment of the Pac-12 by some fans here though, for whatever reason. But I’ve always been a “root for every team in the Mountain and Pacific time zones (plus Hawaii)” college sports fan. 

1 minute ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Usc, UCLA, and Oregon look great. Utah and arizona state are probably good but not great. I think Fresno, SJSU, Nevada, and Boise could all finish 2nd or 3rd in either division. 

Take Fresno out.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

2 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

They’d finish first? The way they hung with Oregon was impressive 

He is just bitter that Boise is B-team with their new coach

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

I don't think it will matter. Alabama will have a WTF loss to a bottom-tier SEC team. The national media will say, "This proves that there are no easy games in the SEC. Every single game is a battle even if you are playing the last place team." But when Oregon or UCLA has a similar WTF loss, the media will say, "This proves that the PAC-12 sucks and they were a paper tiger all along." From my point of view, the committee should be rewarding Oregon for having the balls to play Ohio State in the road in the first place, much less beating them. But past experience suggests that usually isn't what happens.