Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

New Mexico State at New Mexico

The Aggie cheerleaders are happily grazing on Aggie Memorial Field this evening because they know they will be irrigating the field at Lobo Stadium with their tears tomorrow!!
#LoboNation

2 hours ago, kalua pig said:

i hope new mexico state sucks.we play them twice this year.

I hope you guys drop a hundy on those hillbillies. In both games!!!

I'm hoping to see improvement in the running game this week.  I don't think it will be a blowout but I expect the Lobos to win and hopefully take control early and keep it.

**  “It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.”

“There’s no ‘I’ in team. There’s a ‘me’ though, if you jumble it up.”

hoserjpg-2009.jpg.1a3e5724d48c16a835b94dde26c99132.jpg

We can’t dig an early hole like USU did last night. We have to jump on them early and hard!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Not sure why, but Stadium is the one channel on my TV where the quality of the picture looks like a 1975 over the air caliber picture  - literally blurry & even graphics aren't clear 

Was this way for the UNLV game last week & just checked in for this game it looks like my contacts are out of focus :blink:

After trading three and outs the Aggies make a field goal and Lobos drive for another TD. 

14-3 Lobos. 5:36 left 1st quarter 

The story so far:

In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Lobos don’t have the kicking game like they’ve have in the past. Missed FG, Lobos still lead 14-3.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

25 minutes ago, lobo81 said:

Stadium is HD on mine….but it is streaming via Samsun Plus. 

Lobos lead 14-3. 

just checked the guide and Stadium isn't HD on Cox in LV area - didn't know that ?!?! 

So that's why it's out of focus & blurry