Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSanDiegan

Cousin-f*cking Q-tards: the Ultimate Virtue Signalers

24 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

Vaccination isn't 100% and not everyone can be vaccinated 

Why is it so hard for you to see that the right to swing a fist ends where people's noses begin? 

I'd imagine that it's difficult to see when ones nose is up Trump's ass. 

45 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I'd imagine that it's difficult to see when ones nose is up Trump's ass. 

it's like we all failed 9th grade biology.  this NEVER should have gotten politicized.  the messaging around "can't tell ME what to do!" should've collided with the whole "i know that humans spread disease by close contact and exchanging fluids"

no one before this pandemic would look at someone at work and go "oh hey you look like shit, but since i'm not afraid of the flu, i think you and i should sit right by one another and breathe on the same keyboard!"

but now we got people being intentionally ignorant of basic science and statistics in order to own the libs or some nonsense

i can't understand this.

45 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

it's like we all failed 9th grade biology.  this NEVER should have gotten politicized.  the messaging around "can't tell ME what to do!" should've collided with the whole "i know that humans spread disease by close contact and exchanging fluids"

no one before this pandemic would look at someone at work and go "oh hey you look like shit, but since i'm not afraid of the flu, i think you and i should sit right by one another and breathe on the same keyboard!"

but now we got people being intentionally ignorant of basic science and statistics in order to own the libs or some nonsense

i can't understand this.

Agreed.  I will point out, and I am not bothsidering here (well I am but just a little) while not nearly to the frustrating extent, you have seen a whole lot of science denying or science misrepresenting on the left and in papers of repute, as well.

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Agreed.  I will point out, and I am not bothsidering here (well I am but just a little) while not nearly to the frustrating extent, you have seen a whole lot of science denying or science misrepresenting on the left and in papers of repute, as well.

sure.  no argument here.

2 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

Vaccination isn't 100% and not everyone can be vaccinated 

Why is it so hard for you to see that the right to swing a fist ends where people's noses begin? 

So the vaccine isn't effective and harmful to some, therefore everyone should be forced to undergo a medical procedure to which they object.

That's what your going with?  LOL

Nobody is swing at your nose however you apparently want to pick theirs for them.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

what's the matter Brown Shirts?

Can't stand the fact that someone, somewhere may do something you don't like?

Get your shot

shut the phuck up

mind you own goddamn business

Buncha' fascist dickheads

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

23 hours ago, WYO1016 said:

Fully vaccinated statistics in the US:

• Hospitilizations: 14,115
  • Deaths: 2,675

Unvaccinated statistics in the US: 

• Hospitilizations: 2,828,381
  • Deaths: 649,805

Sources:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

You can't trust them Gubment websites. Faucci lied to us !

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

14 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

i can't understand this.

Amerika at it's finest.

But, what about muh freedoms ?

btw, why is it that having an Education is looked down upon and reviled in this day and age ?

Americans Mayor

3 hours ago, retrofade said:

No surprise there.

Americans Mayor

11 minutes ago, RSF said:

My shirts are mostly purple...

You have the Black heart of a Nazi

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

1 minute ago, NVGiant said:

barney dora GIF

Death to you, sir.

5 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

You have the Black heart of a Nazi

No...its a reddish color like everybody else.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

22 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Amerika at it's finest.

But, what about muh freedoms ?

btw, why is it that having an Education is looked down upon and reviled in this day and age ?

Because information is cheap and the elevation of the individual rules the day.

17 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Revenge tourism?  The fuq is that?

People so jonesin to get back to normal that they're doing vacation-like shit on steroids...

Say a couple/family usually takes one summer trip and maybe two weekend trips over a regular summer, but this year they're doing vacation-like shit every/every other weekend.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

18 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

IF

YOU

are

VACCINATED

how 

that

happen?

Are you truly this dense? Or do you just play stupid on the internet? :facepalm:

We have two Idaho forumates, @soupslamand @bornontheblue - both vaccinated - who both became infected with COVID over the last week or so. Others who have been vaccinated and still became sick include @Old_SD_Dude right here in SD. I am sure there are others as well.

So let me unpack this for you a little...

Even once vaccinated, you can still get sick. You are less likely to get sick, and you are far less likely to get hospitalized (that's why approx. 95% of our hospitalizations here in SD are from the 25% of unvaccinated) or die, but if you go out and lick shopping carts at the dollar store, you're far more likely to still contract it than if you don't. And ditto if you are surrounded by legions of unvac'd f*cktards as opposed to living among the largely vaccinated.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

2 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

People so jonesin to get back to normal that they're doing vacation-like shit on steroids...

Say a couple/family usually takes one summer trip and maybe two weekend trips over a regular summer, but this year they're doing vacation-like shit every/every other weekend.

And mostly they do it with falsified vax documentation while refusing to wear any tyrannical facial oxygen/freedom blockers.