Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

Biden to require all employers who have 100+ employees to mandate the vaccine. $14,000 penalty per violation.

On 9/17/2021 at 3:56 PM, HR_Poke said:

Incel?

With Gabbard? nah it's like a weird hare krishna anti gay cult thing based out of hawaii

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

9 hours ago, retrofade said:

I haven't said that either. Stop making shit up, dude. 

When I have pressed him in the past he admits he doesn't read the posts he's responding to because he already knows what people disagreeing with him are going to say.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

9 hours ago, happycamper said:

When I have pressed him in the past he admits he doesn't read the posts he's responding to because he already knows what people disagreeing with him are going to say.

Shit. It all makes sense now.

Speaking of politicization, this is how dumb a place we find ourselves in. Restaurant owner in Texas kicks people out of restaurant because they chose to wear a mask. It's a matter of policy for this genius, who thinks, "the overall reaction with masks is ridiculous in the United States right now." Ridiculous indeed.

The people who got kicked out say they were wearing a mask because their kid is immunocompromised. Which begs the question, why the +++++ would you take your 4-month-old immunocompromised kid into a restaurant of any kind to dine indoors, much less one that is hostile to mask-wearing?  (You have to wonder if this family wanted to make a point by choosing that restaurant in hopes it would become a story. Which is as dumb or worse as the restaurant owner.)

Anyways, for anyone who wants to read more anecdotal evidence that we are in an Idiocracy-like slide into the absurd, here you go: https://www.insider.com/texas-restaurant-owner-removed-a-family-wearing-masks-to-protect-son-2021-9.

6 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Speaking of politicization, this is how dumb a place we find ourselves in. Restaurant owner in Texas kicks people out of restaurant because they chose to where a mask. It's a matter of policy for this genius, who thinks, "the overall reaction with masks is ridiculous in the United States right now." Ridiculous indeed.

The people who got kicked out say they were wearing a mask because their kid is immunocompromised. Which begs the question, why the +++++ would you take your 4-month-old immunocompromised kid into a restaurant of any kind to dine indoors, much less one that is hostile to mask-wearing?  (You have to wonder if this family wanted to make a point by choosing that restaurant in hopes it would become a story. Which as dumb or worse as the restaurant owner.)

Anyways, for anyone who wants to read more anecdotal evidence that we are in an Idiocracy-like slide into the absurd, here you go: https://www.insider.com/texas-restaurant-owner-removed-a-family-wearing-masks-to-protect-son-2021-9.

sounds like the wedding cake thing all over again...

2 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

sounds like the wedding cake thing all over again...

Kind of. I mean, I fully support the restaurant owner's right to refuse business, but holy shit that's dumb. And assuming I'm right about the reasoning of those people who went there, could you imagine putting your at-risk kid in that position just to make a political point? 

1 minute ago, NVGiant said:

Kind of. I mean, I fully support the restaurant owner's right to refuse business, but holy shit that's dumb.

so dumb on both sides...  Why turn away business.  Why take your immunocompromised kid out into the germ soup that are restaurants... 

Just now, HR_Poke said:

so dumb on both sides...  Why turn away business.  Why take your immunocompromised kid out into the germ soup that are restaurants... 

Yeah. Definitely. It is so dumb all the way around that I can't even fathom. Talk about a story with no heroes.