Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Hey fellow millennials, this will hit you in the feels.

Millennial and boomers, the two worst generations ever! Buncha cry babies!

Boomers: ACCEPT MY EXPIRED COUPON, YOU FRUITCAKE!

Millennials: I need a safe place from your vile language!

3 hours ago, retrofade said:

While @tspoke and I are the eldest millennials... bordering on Gen X. Though I do remember the Carmen Sandiego shows, I wasn't all that into Power Rangers. 

Best gen ever!!! All we wanted to do was smoke weed, skate, listen to grunge/alt rock, rave and page our friends 420 911!!!

Man, we had Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, and saw Empire Strikes Back in the theater, and you guys were messing around with Power Rangers. I think this thread sufficiently proves that Gen X > Millenials. Plus, we instinctively knew how screwed you millennials were going to be, so we just gave up early.

46 minutes ago, retrofade said:

You win the idiot award of the day. That's saying something, given that someone on the BB is claiming that the Civil War wasn't about slavery. 

That's the most millennial post ever. Your idiot award is of zero concern to me, so beat it. 

Just now, Slapdad said:

That's the most millennial post ever. Your idiot award is of zero concern to me, so beat it. 

Typical boomer post.

5 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Man, we had Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, and saw Empire Strikes Back in the theater, and you guys were messing around with Power Rangers. I think this thread sufficiently proves that Gen X > Millenials. Plus, we instinctively knew how screwed you millennials were going to be, so we just gave up early.

102a523f-7558-4b2f-8644-0e7421e2a57d_tex

36 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Carmen San Diego was my shit.

Those games were great. I learned a ton about the US and the world that I never knew, and I've kept a lot of it in my head to today. 

2 hours ago, NVGiant said:

I mean, The Last Crusade came out when I was seven. I watched BTTF 2 and 3 in the theatre. Then I was too old to be interested in Power Rangers. This is all why @tspoke, @WYO1016, @mugtang, and myself are part of the Oregon Trail/Xennial microgeneration. 

13 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Gen X

t-MAG-0917-Generation-X.png

Millennials

la-na-marlboromarine-span-day-one-jpb

And boomers be like

503902824aqkca.jpg

that's ridiculous

the millennial would be vaping

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, son of a gun said:

It saddens me that the current generation of kids will never know Saturday morning cartoons.

Ah yes, this gem.  Not a shocker it only lasted one season, couldn't imagine what the budget was having to payout Bo, Wayne and Michael.

2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I mean, The Last Crusade came out when I was seven. I watched all BTTF 2 and 3 in the theatre. Then I was too old to be interested in Power Rangers. This is all why @tspoke, @WYO1016, @mugtang, and myself are part of the Oregon Trail/Xennial microgeneration. 

Every Xennial can relate to this moment ruining part of their childhood

image.gif

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, retrofade said:

OMFG! I was SO upset when that happened. 

I’m still upset it happened

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater