Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OrediggerPoke

CSU is #1 and will be #1 for a long time!!

The description of the UNLV game is...interesting.

Listen, nobody wants to start the season with a 35-33 overtime loss to an FCS program, even if it's a respectable one like Eastern Washington. Still, if you're going to do it, at least do it in the stupidly entertaining way the Rebels did. I did not expect to find myself watching this game, but I'm thrilled I did. It was just pure college football lunacy.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Addazio was Meyer's pick. Your AD needs to get CSU's money back from Meyer.

CS-Ewe to the New12 ?

The Rams ran into a South Dakota State team coming off of a strong season in the FCS and got beat up pretty good, losing 42-23. Now, they get a chance to face another team coming off of a three-score loss to an FCS program as they host No. 4 Vanderbilt in The Bottom 25 Game of the Century of the Week. How lucky are we to get a Bottom Four battle this early in the season?

:lol:

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, Spaztecs said:

CS-Ewe to the New12 ?

:lol:

B12 expansion looks to be done with the addition of the next four, but before that I don't think it was all that far fetched to consider CSU-Fort Collins as an expansion candidate. That is a great school with a great location, and just like with SDSU and the PAC if elevated, I have no doubt it wouldn't be long before CSU would be stomping the CU Buffaloes. 

2 minutes ago, sancarlosaztec said:

B12 expansion looks to be done with the addition of the next four, but before that I don't think it was all that far fetched to consider CSU-Fort Collins as an expansion candidate. That is a great school with a great location, and just like with SDSU and the PAC if elevated, I have no doubt it wouldn't be long before CSU would be stomping the CU Buffaloes. 

Never gonna happen for either school.

Americans Mayor

Just now, Spaztecs said:

Never gonna happen for either school.

And in my opinion that is beside the point. Like I said. B12 expansion is done for now. My point was CSU Rams have every right to aspire to work at improving and move up. Whether it ever happens or not is almost irrelevant. I'd say the same about every team in the conference. 

7 minutes ago, sancarlosaztec said:

And in my opinion that is beside the point. Like I said. B12 expansion is done for now. My point was CSU Rams have every right to aspire to work at improving and move up. Whether it ever happens or not is almost irrelevant. I'd say the same about every team in the conference. 

All schools have a right to better themselves. It's when the rubber reality doesn't jive with the road of aspirations.

As much as I would like to see in the Aztecs in the Pac, it ain't happening unless USC, Stanford and Oregon head for the exits.

Americans Mayor

19 hours ago, RSF said:

Listen, nobody wants to start the season with a 35-33 overtime loss to an FCS program, even if it's a respectable one like Eastern Washington. Still, if you're going to do it, at least do it in the stupidly entertaining way the Rebels did. I did not expect to find myself watching this game, but I'm thrilled I did. It was just pure college football lunacy.

Yes it was.

"...pure college football lunacy" is a pretty good description of UNLV football.  

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

22 hours ago, RSF said:

It even had the Brotzman extra point FG for the win and shanked it. 

kat.jpg

I'm confident that # 6 U.N.L.V. can, as the season goes on, overtake C.S.U. and take over that # 1 spot now held by Nevada.

Personally tho I think it's Washington that deserves to be # 1.  But they are way down at # 15 here after losing at HOME to Div. 1-AA Montana last week when Washington was ranked # 20 last week.