Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels2k3

OT - Mark Few cited for a DUI

I wonder if anyone will DEMAND his resignation? Yeah, like that’s gonna happen, lol.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

As long as he hasn't had trouble like this before, this is how this will go down.

Public apology to the school, team and family. 

A list of all the community service he will do and mention get help with alcohol abuse classes.

A small blip that he has taken care of everything and healthy again..

Then this fades away like a fart in the wind. Few made a mistake but by far the best thing the Zags have ever had. If they dump him, he can just about name his next job.

Society is very forgiving when someone says the screwed up and will get better.

10 minutes ago, utenation said:

As long as he hasn't had trouble like this before, this is how this will go down.

A list of all the community service he will do and mention get help with alcohol abuse classes.

Then this fades away like a fart in the wind. Few made a mistake but by far the best thing the Zags have ever had. If they dump him, he can just about name his next job.

Probably, but he should get a 8-12 game suspension 

7 minutes ago, utenation said:

Yeah, I guess that depends on how pissed off the public and school are.

I saw one fan on twitter say 'yes, he made a mistake.. but he should still face the consequences like everybody else.'

47 minutes ago, utenation said:

Yeah, he’ll likely switch to drinking in Moscow instead.  

It amazes me when these people who have all the money they could ever ask for get a deuce. Like, bruh, I know you know about Uber. You won’t even notice the charge in the morning. Why take this risk? Mind-boggling.

3 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

It amazes me when these people who have all the money they could ever ask for get a deuce. Like, bruh, I know you know about Uber. You won’t even notice the charge in the morning. Why take this risk? Mind-boggling.

All these guys with money should never be driving drunk when they make millions and probably already have their own drivers.

43 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Yeah, and it's not like he just had one too many. 

I've heard there are stats that say you drive drunk between 85-110 times before you get caught.  That's not hard to believe.  It might be more.  Some people never get caught.

Hopefully, this is a 'wake up call' for Mark.  It's up to him whether or not he drinks & drives again.  

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama