Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smltwnrckr

SJSU @ USC game thread

Nevens is running tough. Defense is playing pretty damned well considering how muh they've been on the field.

Penalties are killing us. Offense needs to get their shit together.

USC gets the ball to open the half. I expect them to be aggressive. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

13 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Playing not to get hurt for conference play?

No. USC is just a better team, they are ranked #15. Hoping for a better second half. Go Spartans!

11 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Gonna be hard to move the ball against these guys. But the defense is playing well. We’re in this thing but we need a couple lucky breaks.

We need to capitalize on the chances (i.e. from turnovers) we have generated. Didn't do that and it's what is hurting us.

3 minutes ago, crixus said:

No, USC is just a better team. C'mon now, they are ranked #15. Hoping for a better second half. Go Spartans!

I think he was talking about not trying to do anything on that last possession before the half. Especially with USC getting the back to start the second half.

1 minute ago, idkk said:

I think he was talking about not trying to do anything on that last possession before the half. Especially with USC getting the back to start the second half.

I didn’t want to say that, I wanted to say that but I don’t want to be a jerk, there’s already a lot of pressure

3 minutes ago, idkk said:

We need to capitalize on the chances (i.e. from turnovers) we have generated. Didn't do that and it's what is hurting us.

The good news is no one left on our schedule has this level of raw talent. If we can keep this thing close I like our chances in conference.

DAMN…The Tune-In Radio App’s FREE offerings are a shadow of what they were last-yr.

¿Can somebody help a bother out w/FREE streaming RADIO links for the CSU-José y Nevada games today?  Preferable the MWC Team’s calls, however I’m not picky…TIA.

4E74B9BF-1CF8-46E3-AA2C-3AF7004856FE.jpeg

6893CC02-8C06-47E0-96A6-908DACBB3AE0.jpeg

20 minutes ago, idkk said:

I'm at the game, I was using the bathroom then. Couldn't hold it any longer.  

3 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

DAMN…The Tune-In Radio App’s FREE offerings are a shadow of what they were last-yr.

¿Can somebody help a bother out w/FREE streaming RADIO links for the CSU-José y Nevada games today?  Preferable the MWC Team’s calls, however I’m not picky…TIA.

4E74B9BF-1CF8-46E3-AA2C-3AF7004856FE.jpeg

6893CC02-8C06-47E0-96A6-908DACBB3AE0.jpeg

Learfield came out with an app for radio due to this: https://thevarsitynetwork.com/audioapplink

Nevens is a bruiser. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Sustain drives.