Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smltwnrckr

SJSU @ USC game thread

5 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

¡Thx buddy!  Señor Google took me down a BIG Rabbit Hole.  This is INE of the tributaries:  

E2F68308-B176-4ED5-8960-A17E31837FE9.jpeg

https://thevarsitynetwork.com/audioapplink/source/san-jose-state-university:oas-1553/content/sanjosest:allaccess-Live-7

I dont like this.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

What did I say about nash fumbling?

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Sorry I dont like that at all. Nash is great but you have momentum. D made a huge stop. You need. Successful drive. Keep the senior leader in the game.

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

You called it. 

I like the kid a lot, but hes put a few on the turf. 

21 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Dude is an animal. Watching USC have trouble bringing him down makes me feel better about last November.

That play at arkansas when the pile kept moving for like 10 extra yards... nevens.

Sack up defense

Too much time.

One score game going into the 4th. I'd have taken it if you told me yesterday.

I love watching this defense.