Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HRam

CSU vs. SDSU game thread

2 minutes ago, Sycamorefan96 said:

NDSU literally beat a ranked Iowa team on the road just a few seasons ago and that’s not their only FBS win either. The Fargodome is probably louder than any MWC venue.

The Donks are better than the dakotas in every meaningful way. One win here and there doesn’t make a program that’s won for 40 years. Boise and even Nevada were the dakotas a few decades ago. Nevada used to beat PCAA programs. The dakotas are a coach away being Vegas. 

12 minutes ago, Sycamorefan96 said:

Both the Dakota States could beat Boise especially if they were home games. 

Definately not the Coyotes.  SDSU could give em a decent game though.

Edit:  Misread your original post.  Yes, for sure NDSU and SDSU.

Just now, thatsmymammy said:

I mean this coach was an uninspiring hire.

Many of us argued this round and round with CSU fans. A building is just a building. CSU makes really good or really bad coaching hires. Unfortunately i agree this team looks uninspired tonight. Very odd. 

6 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Watching games yesterday and today I heard name after name of players from FCS programs that transferred to FBS programs. This is just anecdotal but I think you’ll see movement up at every level. MWC will lose kids but pick from smaller programs. 

Definitely, but teams like NDSU, South Dakota State, James Madison and Sam Houston will keep a lot more of their top players than a team like Idaho. NDSU's top player isn't going to make any more $ by going to Colorado State-- and very few FCS players are going to Clemson and getting paid.

The top schools in FCS are the ones that will close the gap with the G5, not Presbyterian.

3 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

https://coloradostate.sportswar.com/message_board/ramnationathletics/

Worst message board in the conference by far. Biggest waste of money on a stadium by far. Probably the worst HC in the conference.

And WTF is up with that Patchen guy? Seven years in college? 

OMG, could it get any worse in "Fort Fun"?

Is that ramnation?

3 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

https://coloradostate.sportswar.com/message_board/ramnationathletics/

Worst message board in the conference by far. Biggest waste of money on a stadium by far. Probably the worst HC in the conference.

And WTF is up with that Patchen guy? Seven years in college? 

OMG, could it get any worse in "Fort Fun"?

I have family in that area. They certainly are not preoccupied with football by any means. Especially the younger generation. Might as well be speaking Chinese.

Wow. 

Tough look Rams. 

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."