HRam

CSU vs. SDSU game thread

7 minutes ago, thatsmymammy said:

SJSU offense looked great. Defense looked suspect. 

You keep saying this, but they only had one score off of the 1st team defense: on a trick play, after penalty nullified a blocked FG. The other TD was off a pick-six (miscommunication between Starkel and receiver) on our side of the field. They only had 250 yds of total offense, including a long drive in the 4th vs our 3rd stringers. We also had a pick-six off their QB called back due to a penalty.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Spot50B said:

Agreed but some posters were saying the same thing about Eastern Washington and Houston Baptist last night. I don't agree with that.

As the P5 becomes completely professional within a few years and separates itself from the G5 even more, the bottom of FBS and the top of FCS will essentially be even-- the scholarship disparity notwithstanding.

Why? Recruiting to a CSU is still easier in theory than recruiting to South Dakota. Playing in the MWC is still better in every way than say playing in the Big Sky. (Other than the night games.) The difference here is a coach. 

1 minute ago, NevadaFan said:

Why? Recruiting to a CSU is still easier in theory than recruiting to South Dakota. Playing in the MWC is still better in every way than say playing in the Big Sky. (Other than the night games.) The difference here is a coach. 

SDSU is in the Missouri Valley for football and the Summit League for basketball. Although I wish SDSU and NDSU were in the MVC for everything.

I thought SDSU could win a close game but did not see a possible beatdown like this in the cards.  Damn proud of my home state Jackrabbits!

I'm still not gonna talk any smack about UNLV or CSU as WYO has a solid FCS opponent of thier own to take care of tomorrow.

13 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

North Dakota Stste and South Dakota State are better then 1/2 the teams in the MWC  would be competitive in this conference. Some people don’t like to hear that. 

Donk fan is salty.

• Haha 1
Just now, Dogs4Me said:

Donk fan is salty.

You are a fool. This has nothing to do with Boise State or even the game last night. South Dakota State is a damn good football team. 

• Facepalm 1