Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

Congratulations to Central Florida

15 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

You were clearly the better team, well deserved victory. 

Boise State to the weedwacker bowl again this year. 

*X-files theme intensifies*

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

59 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

I don't know about this one, feel just the same as before the Florida State game.

Sames.  Also about the same as OK St a couple years ago.  I think Boise has some mismatches, and UCF has some mismatches.  Could be a blowout either way depending on who takes advantage. Or could be close?

4 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Sames.  Also about the same as OK St a couple years ago. 

I did not feel good about that game, especially since I had to watch it on repeat as I was at Soldier Field watching USF clownfck the girlfriends school, Illinois.

That was not a good day.

1 hour ago, SpartanDude said:

You're really going out on a limb here, lol. 

What I was trying to say is there is way too much uncertainty and potential chaos. Both teams "should" be able to score at will.  Our secondary is thin (at safety the backups are a true freshman and a sophmore walkon, at CB our backups are a converted WR whom I don't think has played at all on defense and a dude who was mediocre on one of the worst defensive teams in the country).  If Boise can't get pressure (UCF returns all 5 OL), Gabriel is going to torch the defense.  Boise's offense should also overmatch the UCF defense, but I'm not convinced there won't be turnover issues from "new and improved quick-thinking" Hank in the new offense.  I'm thinking it will probably be a 45-30 Boise loss if I had to make a prediction.  Although if Malzahn tries to establish the run (like he's done historically) I think Boise wins.  They don't have an advantage there IMO and really should just slang the rock (see SJSU game 2020, where the Spartans rushed for 45 yards and got the win).