Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada6077

PAC 14

8 minutes ago, nvspuds said:

You weren't exactly out on ledge with that..

lol

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

On 8/25/2021 at 5:29 PM, Nevada6077 said:

Well it is going to be announced this week.  Very big surprise but makes geo sense.  
Nevada Wolf Pack n. Southern Nevada University will be admitted! 
This fills in the Phoenix to Reno area!
i have been in touch with unnamed anonymous sources who have validated this! Both Nevada universities are being sponsored but wait for it

Tesla and Elon

very good news indeed

I seriously doubt if Geo has anything to do with your scenario.  Never happen.

**  “It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.”

“There’s no ‘I’ in team. There’s a ‘me’ though, if you jumble it up.”

hoserjpg-2009.jpg.1a3e5724d48c16a835b94dde26c99132.jpg

On 8/25/2021 at 6:50 PM, bigd said:

Might as well throw in BYU and Colorado State to continue with the traditional Pac-12 membership that comes in pairs. 

As much as I'd love this to be true, I just don't think either school is ready. While long-term there's no doubt that both universities continue to grow into major universities, the athletic departments just aren't ready for it. 

When the Pac-12 added Arizona, Arizona State, and Utah as mid-majors they had all been dominant and had established programs. Nevada and UNLV can't even get 10,000 season ticket holders. 

Dude, BYU in the PAC? Really? It’s an academic conference 1st, and they don’t like Mormon culture, especially with BYU not being LGBT certified. The PAC cares about that bullshit. 

kat.jpg

This poster and the other guy who stated CSU to Big 12 was done show that so much of this board are total BS. I have and continue to believe that no one from this conference goes anywhere. 

If the AAC only wanted Boise football then the big conference want nothing to do with any of us. 

This is 26,604 fans?  #FresnopullingaMiami

Fresno.jpg